-Imprisoned-

Zachary had no idea what he was feeling, where he was, or anything. He had seemed to loose all sense of feeling for what felt like a long while, almost an eternity, an odd feeling of numbness filled him, before he could suddenly feel again.

Zachary woke up in a cold sweat, like he had just woken up from a nightmare, a horrible nightmare that felt more real then anything, but was unlikely to actually happen.

Zachary felt very... Different and odd, like the body he was in wasn't his at all, like he was trapped in some sort of costume. He was confused.

Where was he?

Why...?

Why did he feel so... Strange...?

Zach looked down at his arm to see that he looked like he was in some kind of machine, something made of metal? His movements felt normal and natural, like he was in his normal body, while also feeling unnatural and... weird, like he was in a robot or a costume.

He was even more confused to see that he had some kind of glowing effect to him, as his entire body faintly glowed purple.

Zachary looked around to see that he was in either a dark room, or a void, he couldn't tell since it was so dark, and the only "light source" being the strange purple glow he gave off.

He then noticed that there was a red shackle and chain around his wrist. He pulled the chain attached to him, to see a bit of movement in the dark, the chain was attached to someone else.

Some kind of monster...

A monster who he somewhat recognized.

A bipedal creature stepped out of the darkness and closer to Zachary. A creature with a spike covered back with horns on his head, and what looked like a giant scar or burn mark taking up it's left half of his face, along with his left arm- and a red chain around his right arm and leg.

"Angirus...?" Zachary mumbled in shock and disbelief. He had no idea how Angirus could possibly be there, or why he had burn marks and scars over his face and arm, or why they were both wherever they were.

Zachary then heard the sound of growling not to far from him and Angirus. Turning his attention to the growling, he could barely see that the chain around Angirus' ankle was attached to whoever was in the dark.

"W-Who's there?" Zachary asked shaking in fear, as the purple glow he gave off got brighter, bright enough for him to see who else was there.

It was what looked to be Godzilla, who was covering his eyes with his clawed hands due to the bright glow Zachary gave off.

Zachary looked at Godzilla in fear, as he slowly realized how damaged the King of the monsters really was. He looked like parts of his skin were either torn or burned off, as no longer bleeding muscles were showing where skin was meant to be, and some skin near his mouth was gone.

He looked more like some kind of fan made zombie Godzilla, or something that had only started to be ripped apart then anything else (basically Shin Godzilla).

"Wh- What happened to you?" Zachary quietly asked in fear. He didn't like looking at whatever Godzilla had become, as it just started to make him feel sick.

"Uh... It's a long story..." Godzilla answered, his voice sounding raspy and damaged.

"Basically... I died in Red's stomach, and I guess I was brought back to life lookin' like a half digested lizard mixed with a zombie." Godzilla explained, putting his hand against his neck to feel for a pulse, "At least... I think we were brought back to life, otherwise we'd all have no heartbeat."

"Wait... Is anyone else here with us?" Zachary asked, still frightened from just looking at Godzilla and everything else that was happening.

"Yeah, Mothra's here, but her egg hasn't hatched yet..." Godzilla explained, pointing to a large, multi colored egg a few steps away from him. "Hopefully, she'll be okay when she comes back..." The King of the monsters mumbled.

Zachary then heard what sounded like childlike laughter from above him, before a friendly sounding "Hey Zach!" Was heard above.

Zachary looked above him as the purple glow he gave off became brighter, bright enough to see who was above him...

It was Face, wrapped up in multiple chains that seemed to be attached to some kind of ceiling so high above them, that it was too hard to see.

"Hey, Face..." Zach awkwardly responded as his mind was struggling to peice together what exactly was going on, where they all were, or what happened.

"Face, do you know where we are?" Zach asked, starting to become panicked.

"Um... No. Not exactly... But I think we're either in a really dark place in the middle of the night, or a weird void place full of junk." Face cheerfully answered, not sounding too sure himself.

Zachary then started to mumble to himself as he started to put the peices together, "Okay, okay... If you are here, and Godzilla is here... With Angirus, and Mothra's egg... Is Solomon here?" Zachary asked before looking up to Face, "Hey, Face! Do you know if Solomon's here?"

"Oh, of course Solomon's here!" Face answered, "He broke the chains around his arms and legs, and flew up above to break my chains so I can get out!" Face explained, "It's going to take him a while, though... So just hold on, and he'll get us all out of here!"

"You mean if we get out of here." Angirus retorted, sitting on the ground, being careful not to let any of his injuries touch anything. "We don't even know if there's even an exit to this place, or where we are!" Angirus angrily shouted, frustrated.

"Hell, we don't even know why Red even trapped us here, or why we're in chains, or anything!" Angirus snapped, even more angry, and just as confused and scared as Zachary.

Zachary was honestly scared out of his mind. He had no exact idea of where he was, or why he was there, how the monsters were even there, or why he looked so strange, or anything else.

Zachary then heard the sudden sound of chains being snapped and broken, before Face let out a scream as he suddenly fell down as all of the chains around him loosened around him, setting him free.

Zachary felt a great pain in his chest, right where his heart was, as tears began to form in his eyes.

"Looks like Solomon was finally able to free him." Godzilla said shortly after Face landed on the ground, and a distant, high pitched screech was heard from above.

"Finally got you free!" Solomon shouted as he quickly landed on he ground, "Now, to free the rest of you, and-" Solomon's voice trailed off and stopped once he noticed Zachary curled up into a ball, lying on the cold ground, as faint crying was heard from him.

The reality of the situation finally dawned on Zachary.

He was trapped in the game, forever, with no way out.

He was scared out of his mind, as the purple glow he gave off became brighter the more terrified he was.

Solomon then looked over at Godzilla, confused, "Zach just realized that he's stuck in here with us, and... He's scared..." Godzilla awkwardly explained, before Solomon walked over to Zachary and sat down next to him.

Solomon let Zachary cry on his shoulder, as Godzilla and Angirus comforted Zach as he broke down as long as he needed to, until he was finally calm.

They understood more then Zach did how terrified and confused he really was, and to be honest...

They were just as scared and confused as he was.