-The Blue Angel-

Zachary was asleep the entire long journey out of the dark place he and all the monsters were trapped inside, as Solomon was forced to carry him, and Angirus helped Godzilla carry Mothra's fragile egg, as they made their way to Extus, which wasn't too far from Zenith...

And Face? Face just decided to follow them from behind.

Solomon knew that there was one place where Zachary wouldn't be afraid; the graveyard of Extus, where the spirit of the Blue Angel, Melissa, peacefully rested.

Solomon knew that Extus wasn't a completely safe place, as the only threats were the other monsters there and the possibility that Red would soon follow, but he knew it was better then staying on the ruined planet that was Zenith.

Anything was better then staying on Zenith, where it was dangerous wherever you went on that small ruined, and hellish planet.

*****

At long last, they made it to Extus through the teleportation machine at the old technological base at both Extus and Zenith.

"We're here!" Face exclaimed in excitement.

"Finally, we're here..." Solomon mumbled, as Godzilla looked around for a moment along with Angirus.

"Not much has seemed to change since we came back..." The King of the monsters noted.

"So, what's next?" Angirus asked as he started to grow tired of carrying Mothra's egg on his back.

"I already told you, Ang. We're going to the cemetery where Melissa is so that we can rest for a while before we continue moving." Godzilla explained as he looked back at Angirus.

"Can I take a break now? My back's starting to hurt." Angirus groaned as he carefully put Mothra's egg on the ground.

"I would recommend resting, or else you'd get cramps!" Face said in a strange joking tone. Nobody knew what to think of Face anymore...

"Sorry Ang, but we can't take a break now. It'll be just a few more minutes, and we'll be able to take a break." Solomon replied as Zachary slowly started to wake up.

"Ugh... What's going on...?" Zachary mumbled as he awoke, with Solomon placing him on the ground.

"Morning sleepy head." Solomon joked as Zachary sat up, his body started giving off the same strange faint purple glow again.

"Where are we?" Zachary asked as he looked around.

"We're at Extus." Solomon explained, "We're hoping that we'd be able to stay here for a while before Red eventually start to follow us..."

"Oh, alright..." Zachary awkwardly mumbled as he got up on his feet, as Solomon helped him up.

"So... How long are we planning to stay here? About a few days?" Zachary asked.

Angirus nodded, "Yup, that's the plan."

Solomon kept walking, as Zachary and the other monsters began following behind, "Come on, there's a safe place here. Just a few more minutes, and we'll be there..." Solomon mumbled as Angirus began following behind after struggling to get Mothra's egg on his back.

*****

After about fifteen minutes of waking, they finally approached the gates to the cemetery of Extus...

"We're finally here!" Solomon exclaimed, trying to get a somewhat cheerful reaction out of everyone, which didn't really work...

"Can we please take a break now?" Angirus groaned as he nudged Mothra's egg off his back, almost cracking it.