Sober

"I am never drinking again" we know lily you say this ever time" me, lily, and Melanie were all sitting in a circle talking about what had happen last night. It sounded like Melanie had the most crazy night she said she fucked 15 guys but we all new that was a lie. I was the most quiet which was not like me but I didn't feel like I needed to tell them that I had sex with a little hufflepuff I had no idea who he was or what his name was I forgot. I just wanted to go to bed but we had breakfast in 30 minutes so I decided to get ready. I just put on a plain white shirt and some red and white pants.

I was all ready but of course lily was the slowest person ever so we had to wait like 20 minutes so when we got to the dining hall we only had like 10 minutes

I was all ready but of course lily was the slowest person ever so we had to wait like 20 minutes so when we got to the dining hall we only had like 10 minutes. Lily and Melanie ate so much but I had like 1 half of an egg.Draco was staring at me which was weird but I didn't think anything of it.

We got to class. Thank god it was Friday so we don't have school tomorrow I had DADA and potions today but of course Draco was in both those classes and it was weird because he was only looking at me I knew I looked good but not that good.

After the day was done I went straight to my room to take a fat fucking nap I was so tired from last night.

I woke up at 3 am because lily was shaking the living shit out of me. She said Draco is outside for you I was just in a tee shirt and underwear as a matter of fact I was wearing a thong.

Little did I know things were about to change really quick.

(Sorry this chapter is so short I was in a rush to finish it)
(Only 336 words)