Swamp Water Tree

Clary clenched her gloved hands and bashed her knuckles together. She tossed her medium length hair. "Who wants to be the first to taste my fists?"

The young male Siren cocked a smile. He wore a graphic t-shirt that had a picture of a cracked wall with hands trying to pry it open while an eye was peering through the gap. "That's a cute remark coming from a little girl? What you going to do? Kill me with your puny punches? Hahaha!"

Clary growled, ready to launch the first strike. She stopped herself when a female Siren in a frog onesie hopped beside the male Siren.

"My, my Kyle," she giddily spoke. "Aren't you a little hot headed when unarmed?"

He huffed. "Lex is holding my weapon." He nodded over to the male Siren who was wearing a bomber jacket with a fur coat, black track pants, and a black pair of sneakers. One of his hands was in his pocket, while the other held a trident.

The frog onesie shook her head. "No, no, no," she teased Kyle. "Just because your weapon's nearby, doesn't mean you are ready. Well, for death maybe."

"Yooohoo!" Winston hollered from the back of his line. "We do have a fight! How about we start on it?"

The frog turned to the Sakuras and placed her hand on her hips. "Remember my name! I am Toto Twinkletoes! No, that is not my real name, but it will be humiliating for you guys to lose to a person with such a name!" She pointed her finger at Winston. "We will make it as quick as possible."

Ian exhaled deeply. "I agree." He tapped his fan against his palm.

Suddenly, a male Siren with a katana appeared in front of Ian. The Siren slashed his sword upwards. Ian's eyes widened from the surprise. And every Siren gasped as they witnessed the katana sliced in half by the paper fan. The broken part dropped, piercing the ground just behind Ian.

"How?" The katana Siren breathed as he hopped away. He sheathed his broken katana. His grip stayed on the handle. His high top sneakers slid his legs apart as he slightly bent his knees, preparing for a counter. He eyed the paper fan. "That is no ordinary fan, is it?"

Ian suppressed his laughter. "It's a regular paper fan... But if you think your sword can be sharper than my choice of blades, then you will be dead wrong." He readied himself similar to the katana Siren. "Another quickdraw round?"

"Dirk!" A navy blue tank top Siren called out to the katana Siren. "We do not know his ability. And from what we saw, he could be stronger than you!"

Just then Clary launched her fist at the tank top. "How about minding your own business?"

He took the hit right in the jaw. There was a small crack, but nothing else. He looked down at Clary and chuckled. Clary jumped back.

"Clary, was it?" He cracked his neck and laughed some more. "That was a pretty good hit. Wanna do it again?" He clapped and laid his hands up as if training a boxer.

Clary took the deal. She sent a flurry of punches into his hands.

Toto tilted her head to the side, wondering why Clary was so fearless. Then, it occurred to her. "Garlan, stop! You're feeding her!"

Before he could pull his hand away, Clary jabbed once more. A sharp pain jolted up his arm. He made a roundhouse kick. Clary dodged it, backing away. He then checked his palm. It was bleeding.

"How was that?" Clary spoke, holding up her fists. Her plain black gloves now had metal plates on the knuckles. Clary's ability used an Accumulated Milestone. Each connected hit filled the gauge. And each Milestone transformed her gloves into stronger weaponry. "Wanna do it again?" She mocked Garlan.

Toto clicked her tongue as she saw Garlan's wound. "She must be the one Blossom warned us, Heaven Divider. We cannot let her hit you anymore."

"Like that will stop me!" Clary lunged forward for another round.

A trident struck the ground between them. Electricity shot out, shocking Clary. She screamed in pain, and dropped to her knees when it was over in a couple of seconds.

"You do remember that this is a 7 on 3 battle, right?" Kyle stated as he plucked the trident from the ground.

"You guys are the ones coming at me one by one," Clary exhaled. "I'd rather if you all came at once." She jumped onto her feet and ran to Kyle. Her fist rose for a punch.

Instantly, Lex appeared in front of Kyle. He threw a fist at her. Their punch connected. A crack was heard from his knuckles. And a crack was heard from her arm. They flew back. Lex shook his hand and hiss at the pain. Clary held her groan as she bit down on her lip. She wrapped her hand around the pain.

"Bully Counter," Lex uttered. "I can teleport to my ally. The weaker the defence of my ally, the stronger my hits." He looked at his hand as he clenched and unclenched it. "Still that punch of yours was almost as strong as mine. Or perhaps, it is that metal plating that did the damage."

"Cocky bunch, aren't ya," Clary heavily breathed.

"Come on!" Kyle spat. "Less talking, more dying!"

He lunged his spear at Clary. Clary side stepped it, grabbed it by the shaft, pulled it in, and connected an uppercut to his chest. The wind got knocked right out of him. He fought for air as he dropped to the ground. She threw in a couple of more punches at his back before Lex intervened with Bully Counter. She was able to intercept his kick. Another Milestone was reached. Her whole gloves turned into brass knuckles.

Toto shook her head in disappointment. "I guess numbers don't really matter if everyone can't fight." She sighed.

Dirk flinched, wanting to assist them, but stopped when Ian reacted to him. He was still unsure of what Ian could do. Did Ian have a similar ability to him? A quickdraw, an instant movement? They were at a deadlock with their stares.