r u m o r.

omg thank yall so much for 2k reads i'm so happy! yes this will get very spicy so anyways love yall so much bad bitches but byeee!
______________________________________
as lavender came up to you and said
"is it true" you looked at her in confusion and said "what are you talking about" her eyes go wide and said "you had sex with malfoy" you gasp and walk away to go find draco, you find his laughing with his slaves crabbe and goyal, you walk up and crabbe says "oooo the lucky girl" you roll you eyes and punch his arm, you go up to draco and slap his face "really draco i didn't have sex with you!!" you yell at him, he smirks so you grab his arm and yank him out of of the great hall, as everyone is staring at y'all, you yank him into an empty class room and you shove his against the wall "wtf draco" you say crying now that everyone thinks you've had sex with him and that your a slut and a whore, you start punching his chest while sobbing "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!" you run out of the class into your dorm, lucky pansy was gone so you run to your bed and start screaming. into your pillow and crying.

After awhile of crying pansy should be showing up soon so you get up wash your mascara from your cheeks and put on a hoodie with leggings, you throw your hair into a messy bun and put on your glasses, you were debating if you wanted to have pansy bring you dinner or just go to dinner, after awhile of thinking you go into the bathroom and put a little bit of mascara and chapstick, you put on your vans and take a deep breath and you walk out of your dorm, you start walking through the halls as everyone is staring at you from the rumor, you try to ignore it but it's hard, finally before you get into the great hall you see pansy so she walks up to you and says "i'm sorry baby" you hug her and she holds your hand and yall walk into the great hall, you try to avoid eye contact with anyone until bright blonde hair is sticking out in the corner or you eye, it's draco.

He looked upset, for the first time ever.
His hand was on his chin and he just looked..sad
(this is draco)

(act like he looked like his 3rd year self)

You though to your self is he actually sad or is just acting, you pushed that thought away and continued walking to a different place to sit, you sat down and started to eat, you took a few bites until you felt a tear run down your cheek.

dracos POV-
i had told everyone that avery had sex with me, but i soon regretted it.
Avery slapped me in the face and pulled me out of the great hall into an empty class room, god she was beautiful.
She started crying and screaming at me "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DRACO, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!" she yelled sobbing as she was punching my chest, she ran out to who knows where, i felt a wave or sadness, which was odd because i never felt emotions really but this genuinely hurt me, i walked to my dorm and i felt a tear roll from my eye, i ripped of my robe and grabbed my fire whiskey, i start drinking and trying to calm down, i started sobbing, she doesn't know that i really felt terrible and that i really wanted her to be mine, just MINE.
I skipped all my classes that day honestly just crying and being upset, why would i do that.After a few hours i headed to dinner, i sat down and put my chin on my hand and i waited, waited to see a beautiful brown haired girl with light brown eyes, short and skinny.
Until i saw her, her hair in a bun, her glasses were on, she was wearing a hoodie and leggings, her eyes were red and puffy from crying, her and pansy sat away from me which made me even more sad.
I just wanted to get up and hug her as she cried into my shoulder, then i noticed she was picking at her food and nibbling on it then she got up and walked out of the great hall. Shit what did i do i never should have done this.

back to your POV-
I got up and walked out of the great hall crying, i ran into my dorm sobbing,i just cried and cried until there was no tears left, i got up and walked to my closet and took off my hoodie and leggings, i slipped on my shorts and walked into the bath room and washed my face, i went to my dresser to take off my necklaces and i was going to put on shirt leaving the fact that i was only wearing short shorts and a black laced bra, i took off my necklaces and earrings until i heard a knock on my door, i thought it was pansy so i didn't bother putting on my shirt since she was bestfriend, so i walked up to door in my shorts and bra as my eyes were red and puffy.
I opened the door to see a tall blonde boy crying "i-i'm sorry i don't know why i did it i just-" i cut him off with a hug, there we were in the front or my dorm room hugging, me in a laced bra and shorts and draco in sweat pants with no shirt.
Draco wrapped his arms around and waist hugging me tightly, i started crying into his chest and i said
"it's- okay d-draco" i pulled him into my dorm.
we slowly let go of the hug and i looked into his deep grey pooling eyes with tears running out of them, he looked at me and said "i'm really sorry you don't know" i just got lost in his beautiful eyes and said "it's okay, but why did you do it" he sighed and said "i wanted people to think that i got with the most beautiful girl in the school so they were jealous and- and i don't know" you pulled him into another tight warm hug, you rubbed his back and leg go and you walked to your closet and put on a sweat shirt, "draco you can sit on the bed" you and to him in a light voice, he sat down on your bed, you were going to sit next to him but you got ontop of him so you were straddling him, you pulled him into another hug and he sobbed into your shoulder.
______________________________________
HEY GUYS SO YEAH I KNOW THAT WAS A VERY LONG STORY IT WAS 1175 WORDS!! AHH SOO I HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING THIS STORY AND THIS STORY WILL GET SPICY SOON BUT YEAH SO BYE GUYS!!!