v i r g i n.

(smut)
as draco sobbed into your shoulder you started playing with his hair, draco calmed his crying and just rested his head in your shoulder, he sighed and said
"avery?"
"mhm" you said back
"i-um i really like you"
you smiled and said
"we thank you draco your nod to bad yourself"
he lifted his head off your shoulder and looked into your deep brown eyes, you looked down at his lips and you licked yours, a few moments later you feel his warm soft lips on yours, you kiss back but then stop, "i- i'm sorry i just-" he stuttered out until you cut him off with a kiss "draco it's okay, i liked it" he smiled and you kissed him again, the kiss got deeper and more passionate, he layed back on your bed and you were still straddling him.
Dracos tounge glided against your bottom lip so you opened your mouth a bit and his tounge slid into your mouth, one of dracos hands were planted on your thigh and the other one on the back of your neck, his hand that was on your thigh made its was to your lower back and slithered up your back inside of your shirt, you didn't mind it though.
You stared kissing down his neck a bit and back up to his mouth. Draco kissed down your jawline and onto your neck, he gave you a nice dark hickey on your neck which made you let out a slight moan.

"can i?" draco said to as his hand made it was to unbuckle your bra
"mhm" you said back
you felt his cold hands unclip your bra and he started rubbing your back.
You were still a virgin but you wanted draco, his cold minty breath, cold touch, and his sexy deep voice.

"draco"
"hm" he said
"can we?" you said, he looked at you and smirked, draco sat up and he took off your shirt "draco i'm a-" he cut you off and said "virgin?" you nodded your head and he said "do you want me to be your first?" you nodded your head again and you took off your bra, he looked at your boobs for a moment and you dragged your hands down his chest to the top of his sweatpants and looked into his eyes and pulled them down.
He was left in his boxers and you were in your shorts, draco flipped you over so he was on top of you, he kissed your neck a bit and he sucked on your nipples which made you moan.

He kissed down your chest and down to your shorts, he looked at you for permission to takes off your shorts so you nodded, he slipped them off and threw them off the bed. He kissed the inside of your thighs getting closer to your heat, he got to your area and he looked up and you as he used his teeth to pull down your underwear, your heart started beating quickly you were scared, what if i get pregnant, will it hurt, am i to young?

Draco then said "are you positive avery"
"yes draco i'm positive just go slow please.." he nodded and he began eating you out, first he gently glided his tounge around then he started licking your clit, you spread your legs open more and he started sucking and licking harder and faster.
You were a moaning mess, draco then got his finger and put it into you, that made you moan "ooo fuck drac-o" he started pumping his fingers faster and faster making you moan a lot.

He canes back up to you and started kissing you lips again
"ready?" he said
"yes" you responded, draco pulled down his boxers and his hard erection came up.
"just tell me if it hurts okay" he said "okay" you said back quietly, draco glided his tip along your wetness until he found your entrance he slowly entered you 
"draco..shit"
"want me to stop"
"no just slow"
he put himself in more and very slowly went in and out and very carefully
"avery your so tight fuck"
"draco faster" you said, he smirked and moved his hips faster in and out
"o-omg draco dont-stopp" he thrusted harder and faster.
Draco then inserted all of his 11 inches into your tight pussy, your hands were for sure making marks on his back, "avery you feel so good" he moaned while thrusting into you, he hit your g-spot over and over
"draco right there, ughh you f-feel so good" after a few more thrusts you felt that knot, "DRACO IM GOING TO CUM" you yelled he thrusted in 3 more times and you released on his dick "oh fucking hell draco-" you said out of breath,
draco still hasn't came yet "avery i want you to ride me till i cum" he whispered in your ear, he flipped yall over and you guided his tip towards your entrance and he entered you, you knocked your head back and started slowly going up and down.
You wrapped your hands around his neck and you looked into his eyes, you kisses him as you started bouncing faster and faster, dracos hands were on your hips pushing you up and down faster, draco started sucking on your nipples and giving hickeys around your breasts draco knocked his head back and moan as his eyes rolled in the back of his head "avery faster" he moaned, you took a deep breath and bounced faster as your thighs started burning along with your lower hips, draco let out a loud moan and said "i'm going to cum..!!" just then you pushed your self down taking in all of his inches moaning each other's names, then draco finally came you let out a loud moan as his warm load shot into you.
You sat there on top of him breathing heavily and kissing him, you rolled off of him and just layed there with your legs sore and shaking "avery your really good at that" he said,
"thanks you are to.....draco do you want to stay here?" he looked at you and said "let's stay at my dorm because it's private so no one will see you" you nodded and trued to stand up but completely failed and fell to the ground butt ass naked "DRACO MALFOY HELP ME!!" you ordered but he laughed and walked over to you but said
"no"
"draco please"
"hehehe nope"
"fine this is never happening again then"
you have never seen anyone pick you up as fast as he did just then, he layed you on the bed and said "you need clothes"
you nodded and said "the underwear are in the top drawer and my pajamas are i'm the bottom drawer" he dramatically opened your top drawer and look disgusted at your underwear as he picked up a thong, then he dug around more until he found a red laced langinre but you jumped off the bed onto the ground snatching it out of his hand "what is that" he said
"uhm nothing" you said as you shoved in under your pillow, he laughed and hit out your pajamas (photo below)

draco do you want to stay here?" he looked at you and said "let's stay at my dorm because it's private so no one will see you" you nodded and trued to stand up but completely failed and fell to the ground butt ass naked "DRACO MALFOY HELP ME!!" yo...

draco grabbed his boxers and sweatpants and slipped them on, he then helped you put your on "DrAcOoOo the top is see through i can't wear this walking through the halls" you whined to him, "it's okayy they won't see and plus i like it see through then i can see.." you slapped his chest lightly and he picked your up like this (photo below)

and he ran yall through the halls into his dorm, he pushed you on the bed and

______________________________________
THANK YALL FOR 3K READS?!!!! SO HOPE YALL ENJOYED THIS SMUT I KNOW ITS NOT THE BEST BUT I TRIED SO THANK YALL!!