Chapter 5 (Desperation)

(A/N, CAUTION! This contains some smut/Lemon because FUCK IT! You've been wanting it, I've been wanting it, The whole goddamn world wants it! So here ya go!)

"He did do it gavin, but you're too attached to him to believe it." "N-No, Your just jealous!" "Pfft, Jealous of what? A fuckin' plastic psychopath that tried to fuck me?" I tried to tell gavin about what happened with nines, But it wasn't going so well. "He's not a psychopath!" Gavin persisted, Clenching his hand into a fist. This wasn't working, I had to try a better approach. "Gavin, What if...What if it was the same situation, But it was connor and he was trying to fuck you, I would believe you." He looked at me like he didn't believe me, But i knew that deep down, He knew i meant what i said. "P-Please gavin..." Tears started to spill down my cheeks, I was terrified, If he was capable of lying to a detective and getting away with it, What else was he capable of? "So much more, But what i am capable of, well, You'll have to find that out for yourself, Y/N." I winced, hearing nines' voice inside my head again, Fuck this telepathical bullshit. "I-I'm scared, PLEASE! I beg you, Just talk to him, See if he will tell you the truth." My voice cracked and my chest tightened, I was panicking. "Y/N, Hey, I'll talk to him for you, Jesus, Nice fake tears." He pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back. "They're real, Asshole." "Uh-huh, Suuuuure." "I hate you." "You love me."

Okay, Now i know i'm pregnant, My period hasn't shown up in 2 months now, I'm gaining weight, And i'm on my couch, Watching an action movie, Eating ice cream. Connor chuckles and rubs his hand on my baby bump, I lean my head on his shoulder, Closing my eyes. "Nines said something interesting today." My eyes snapped open, And my heart was pounding against my ribs. "Oh really, What'd he say?" I asked. "He said that you were interested in him..." Connor's voice cracked, I looked up at him, He...He was crying. "Connor! What's wrong?" He pushed me away. "After all we've been through, You're gonna replace me, Huh?" Tears were streaming down his cheeks now, Not from fear, But from sadness, Anger and probably a whole bunch more emotions. "Connor, It's not true! I swear! I would never replace you, Not in a million years!" I persist, interlocking his hand in mine. "Y/N, I'm trying hard to trust you, but i'm starting to doubt that what you say is true." We sit there in silence, Then, I get up and rip my hand out of his, Running to our bedroom and slamming the door shut. The kids were at hanks, So we were alone, And it wasn't going well. A knock at the door brings me back to reality. "Y/N, Please, I'm sorry!" I'm trying to decide whether i should ignore what he says, I slide down my door, Placing my head in my hands and sobbing. "I understand things are hard right now, And even if i am just a machine to you-" My head pops up and i automatically open the door, Connor looks at me for a moment before i basically collapse into his arms, Sobbing. Carefully, He picks me up and brings me to the bed, Setting me down and sitting down beside me. "Y/N i-" "Connor, You are not a machine, You are a human. No matter what happens," I grab his hand. "You'll always be mine, And i'll always be yours." He smiles and we kiss, The first kiss that felt normal. When we pull away, We sit there in silence. "Y'Know, This is the first time we've been alone in a long time." Connor comments, Looking around the room. "What are you saying?" He looks over at me, And winks. "We should have some fun." My face flushes red and i feel my body heat up.

(Smut starts here)

My heart starts pounding as connor kisses me, Right now? But can nines hear th- *Yes i can.* I smile, He must REALLY be happy about getting engraved in my brain n-My thoughts are cut off when connor finds my sweet spot, I bite my lip as he sucks on it, He notices this and growls, Biting the skin which makes me yelp. "I don't wanna see you holding in ANYTHING! Got it?" My body shivers from his tone, But i nod. He takes off my shirt and takes off my pants as well, Chuckling as he sees how eager i am. Connor gets up and takes off his shirt, Throwing it to the side, I whine as he takes off his pants. He climbs on top of me once more, Kissing me and then working his way down to my collarbone. Finally, He takes off my bra and underwear, I sigh in relief as he pulls off his boxers, Revealing his 8 inch long member. Connor presses it against my entrance and i squeeze my eyes shut...Nothing. I look up at connor and he smirks back, I whine impatiently. "Beg." My eyes shoot open, What? Oh hell no, Fuck this, But despite my thoughts, I do. "P-Please." "Please what?" I glare at him, He knows, But he wants me to suffer first. "P-Please fuck me." My body shivers, And i hear nines' voice again. *Wow, Kinky much?*  But the rest of his words are blocked out when connor pushes his member into me, I squirm for a minute but the pain soon fades away, I nod and he starts thrusting. I bite my thumb and grab the sheets, Gritting my teeth. It doesn't take long before i start to get close, I grasp the sheets tighter. "C-Connor, I-I'm close." I stutter out, His member suddenly hits a bundle of nerves and i scream out his name as i release. Soon he follows and with one grunt, he falls beside me, Wrapping me in his arms protectively. 

"I love you kitten."

"I love you too connor."