Chapter 2

Y/N

Everyone was either in the living room or kitchen. Then, a knock was at the door and we all knew who was here.

"I'll get it!" Ron said jumping up from the couch.

As he opens the door you sprint towards the guests that have arrived.

"Y/n! It's been quite a while! Two months without you and one month without any letters either." Hermione says as she pulls you into a warm hug.

"Where's my hug??" Ron whined.

"We saw you last week you dumb dimbo." Hermione says rolling her eyes.

"Harry I missed you." You said pulling him into a hug as-well.

Ever since the time you met Harry you knew you were attracted to him. Your whole life you've had a crush on him. It was weird to have a crush on Ron's older brother and your best friend, but you couldn't help it. Seeing Harry for the first time in two months was different and it seemed like he had changed just like Fred did. Seeing your crushes after a long time really does something to you.

"You'll have to teach me some new things for quidditch now." He whispers in your ear while you hug him. This sent chills up your spine and your cheeks started to turn pink.

"I guess so. You'll need to keep up with me this year, Potter." You said pulling away just far enough, but your faces still very close.

His faces blushes and he lets out an exhale and smiles at the floor.

"Alright you've been hugging for far to long! now don't kiss." Ron says pulling your arm to get you to go upstairs.

"Ronald you are ridiculous." You rolled your eyes with a smirk.

As you guys got to Ron's bedroom you plopped onto his springy bed.

"Ron you really need a new mattress it's older than your great aunt Tessie." You said trying to find a more comfortable position.

"Yeah tell me about it!"

"Hey Ron, do you still have that bottle of truth cerium from last week?" Hermione says looking under his bed.

"Oh yeah it's in my dresser lemme grab it." He gets up to go scramble through his drawer.

"What were you using that for?" You questioned.

"Last week the three of us played truth or dare with it. You take a sip on a truth or take a sip of you don't complete a dare. I wish you were there, we got some good secrets out." She says as her and Ron turn towards Harry.

"Is that what we are playing tonight?" You got a little excited but nervous to what questions they would possibly ask.

"Yup." Ron says as he finally pulls out the small bottle of liquid from out of his dresser.

"It'll be fun!" Hermione says shaking my shoulder.

"What kind of secrets were spilled last time?" I asked facing towards Harry since they looked at him before.

"Nothing, it was nothing." He shook is head and messed with his tie. Something big was spilled and you wanted to know.

"Well I guess We'll have to find out tonight then cause there's obviously something." You said.

The four of you got comfy on Ron's floor and formed a small circle so you could all face each other. The bottle sat in the middle and it was about half full. What kind of questions were they going to ask? Were they going to ask about the grossest thing you have ever done? You definitely didn't want to share that in front of them. Especially Harry.