Nam Turns & will be recover from his mistakes?

The nurse is right, Namjoon is nothing but bones & has also been beaten up by other crazies, his hair is thin & messy & hes so cold & grey....he honestly looks like a 80 year old man without wrinkles, but hes only 25"

Jin walks in and shuts the door behind him. "N-Namjoon?" He says, loud enough for Nam to hear. Jin kept his eyes on the floor was he was afraid to look up, despite seeing Namjoon's condition when he walked in. Jin couldn't be blamed by being scared of Nam he just needed Namjoon to prove himself again.

"Nam looks at Jin" oh good....you came....I wanted to see you one last time before I died, because I'm gonna go to hell for what I've done. & such an angle like you....
You will go to heaven. I'm sorry for all the shit I've done. I'm going to die soon ......I just want you to know one last time that I love you so much & it is very UNEXPLAINABLE & UNFORGIVABLE For what I've done to you & how I treated you.

Jin quickly looked up with tears in his eyes. "N-No! You can't die on m-me! P-Please! I-I still need you!" He cries out and runs to Namjoon and hugs him. He was careful because of how skinny he was. "P-Please eat for m-me! L-Live!" Jin whimpered and whined.

Nam: jin......I love you so much baby, & I'm so sorry....I lost my way & myself & abused you. I deserve this.....I'm so sorry my love. You dont need me....you need someone better than me, you need someone to treat you like the beautiful queen that you are. I love you so much baby boy dont ever forget that. "He says & falls limp"

Jin picked Namjoon up and since he was so light he was able to carry him out of the place. He ignored everyone and put Namjoon straight into his car and sped off as fast as he possibly could to the hospital that wasn't too far away. "DON'T DIE O-ON ME DADDY! PLEASE DON'T! I-I NEED YOU!" He cries out and goes even faster.

"Afew days pass & Namjoon looks much better now, but still hasn't woken up yet till now."

"Nam moans & whimpers moving his head some"

Jin has been tasking care of himself for the most part He he would hardly sleep just in case if Namjoon woke up. He had NEVER left Joon's side as he wanted him to wake up. "Daddy?! Daddy, please.. It's Jin.. p-please wake up,"

Namjoon: go away, you dont deserve me......you need someone that loves you instead of a worthless piece of shit like me. I live you Jin & that will never change, but I need you too find someone else to love, not me because I never ever want to hurt you like that again & you dont deserve such shit like me. I will die Jin....even if it's by suicide.....I will die.

"Y-You choose my fate then.. either you stay a-alive with me so we can b-build o-our relationship again or tell me to go away. That 'go away' is permanent.. I hope you know that so m-make your choice.. either love me even past the days we grow old together o-or I'm not here anymore.. you choose." Jin says, crying. All he wants is Namjoon.

Nam: I'm so scared......I dont know what I want to do, I love you I swear to GOD I do. Please forgive me....I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!

"Jk undresses & bends over" Yoongi....n-no matter what I say or do, please DO NOT STOP!!!! Even if I say stop or even beg.....whatever you do DO NOT!!! I REPEAT DO NOT STOP!!!!! I want this & I-I know it's going to bother me but I'm ready now.
1/28/19, 7:52 AM

Jin wipes at his eyes as he started to cry a little bit more. "You need to s-show me you're truly s-sorry. Prove to me that you still love me.. I-I have been so scared Namjoon.. you had changed but I n-never wanted to admit it.. I was blinded by my love for you. I still w-want you but y-you will h-have to earn m-my trust again.." He says, thinking back to what Namjoon had done to him. "P-Please make it up to me.. p-please don't h-hurt yourself because I still need you.."