Chapter 16.

"Kookie nods & kisses Yoongi" I love you so much.....but....do I get to choose the place for the orphanage or do you want to choose together? It will be our home & our WAY! too many kids that I will love & cherish forever?

“You choose the place baby, I wouldn’t mind wherever we go as long as I’m with you. I’ll love our WAY too many kids as well and I’ll help make sure they live happily. I’ll make sure you live happily too.” Yoongi said, hugging Jungkook and kissing him more.

"Kookie hums into the kiss slowly wrapping his arms around Yoongis neck kissing him deeply, lovingly, & very passionately"

Yoongi had slowly let his hands rest onto Jungkook’s hips as they kissed deeply. “I love you so much beautiful.. so so much,”

"Jk nods loving all the attention then lays back on the bed" I love you so much too Yoongi...I really really do

Yoongi laid down as well. “I’m glad you love me.. I’m so happy you love me. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without my baby..” He says, caressing Jungkook’s cheek.

"Jk nods kissing Yoongi then falls asleep in his arms happily"

A few months have passed and Yoongi has been trying to treat Jungkook amazing. He’s been helping him get everything together with the orphanage and to get it started on being built since it’s going to be BIG.

Jin was acting really cute and adorable for Namjoon. He had dressed pretty to Namjoon’s liking and what Nam likes to see on him.

Taehyung has just gotten into the shower after a long night of working on some songs. He was tired but he needed to stay up or he wouldn’t sleep when it was night again.

"Jk had found an old house big enough for the most part" Y-yoongi come look at this place!

"Nam smiles pulling Jin close to him and kisses him deeply" hmm. So fucking hot baby, I love you so much baby. "He says turning them around to where Jin can lay down on the bed" do daddy a pretty little favor & spread those pretty little legs for daddy.  "He says in a sexy way"

"Jimin was doing his own thing & Jhope was also working on songs"

Yoongi turned and went to Jungkook. “Do you like it baby? If you want it we can make it happen my love,” He says, smiling and kisses Jungkook’s cheek.

Jin blushes a little and slowly spreads his legs wide open for Namjoon. He rubbed his inner thighs as he looked up at Nam. “What is daddy going to do to baby? Does daddy love the sight of his baby spread out for him?” Jin asked, biting his lip softly.

“Daddy?” Taehyung called out, hoping that Jimin was in the room.

(Thank you, I hope you feel better too)

"Jk nods" here...look at the pictures & tell me.

"Nam nods" hmm, yes baby.....daddy loves it so much.  "He says & leans down licking Jins clothed member & kissing the inside of his thighs"

Jimin: what is it love?

Yoongi was astonished at how pretty the house was. “That’s beautiful. I love it baby, truly. Do you want to get it?” He asked.

Jin moaned and whines, bucking his hips up. He tugged on Namjoon’s hair as he wiggles and squirmed on the bed. “You’re b-being such a tease daddy..”

Taehyung groaned. “Can you come in here for a minute?” He asked. Tae’s shoulders and upper back were hurting him and he just wanted Jimin to hold him at least.