Introduction

Hello everyone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINE LINE!! Oh, how you changed the way I listen to music!

A B O U T   T H I S   S T O R Y

I've been writing stories since I can remember. It's always been a big thing for me that people read and like what I write. With the help of friends and people like Harry, I've come to realize it's not what it's about throughout the years.

I'm the only one who has to love it. If someone else does, that's just a fantastic bonus.

I've been writing this story for over a year now, and I'm just so excited to share.

Here is the back story to Flowers in his hair:

When I was nine, I met a boy. Without giving too much away, he was my Harry. That's who this character is based on. Some of the conversations and words are copied exactly as it happened. There are some changes, obviously.

I've always wanted to be a florist, but it doesn't pay the bills, an easy way out, you know. I'll go into detail once the story is finished.

W A R N I N G S

The book will deal with some hard hitting subjects. Daily struggles and humans who don't always handle things the right way.

It's not going to be what should happen; it's going to be what happened. We all do stupid things, so please bear with the fact that this is how it's going to be.

The book starts a little rough, but it's soft and sometimes too sappy. PLEASE remember that I'm going off of real people and their personalities...

O N E  L A S T   T H I N G

This book is not about being physical. It's based on emotions.

- If you ever need to reach out, there will ALWAYS be someone who WANTS to, not has to listen to you. If you don't need someone like that right now, be someone like that for now.

"The flower that follows the sun does so even in cloudy days." - Robert Leighton.

Please share if you want to, and let's not forget to treat this story with kindness.

Mkay Bye!