CHAPTER 1

Chapter 1

Unexpected meet

It was a month of June,

the opening of school, gathering with friends, making new relationships etc... and it goes on as usual at times.

ZIA was at her 8th grade with full A grades. Her father was having a transfer in his work, so she was to join a new school. she was at a new atmosphere had a shyness to mingle with others. But she tried to withstand him with her new situations.

Days were passing like turning pages of books. In between there was an election conducted for selecting leaders of the school. All were excited to know the candidates.

Head boy and head girl were chosen from 12th grade assistant head boy will be selected from 10th grade and assistant head girl from 8th grade .

The school from roof to ground was ready for the campaign that they arrived they started to give a self introduction when it was ZIA'S turn seeing a huge crowd before her she was shocked there and was struck without words. Seeing this everyone began to mock her and it made her even more frustrated. She was having mad mind and close her eyes suddenly she felt that someone was near her and was asking for the mic. He asked her for it and started to introduced himself.

"Dear buddies and my friends I am AKHIL a nominee of assistant head boy here I assure you that I am being a member as one among you so I will fulfil your needs... These are all the fake words so I will never repeat it . Just if you feel I'm suitable one for it then please show your love to me through your votes but now I have one more matter to upgrade I always stood and will furtherly stand for humanity so I am asking you all to vote ZIA , if you feel the humanity and the eligibility..."

Other hand ZIA 'S eyes were sparkling with tears and love. It started to glow like a diamond and it rolled through her cold cheeks. The audience felt disappointed there felt a silent for the last moment. when the meeting was over until was busy with it talk with his friends and go back to his class. ZIA was waiting for him but not it was not the right situation so she left it...

*_________*__________*_________*