chapter 6

SUPRISE TO ZIA :
Days were bit harder for both. Zia crossed her 8th grade and Akhil crossed his 10th. 
Akhil was in search of an admission in a new school for higher studies. Zia was more involved in studies wither rather activities.
Due to busy schedule they decided to have a break in their contact.
(At last  that day arrived)

17th December, Midnight 12am:
There was an alarm on Akhil's phone.
So he just have a look but he haven't note anything on it. So he look his dairy and go through it but still it was blank same happened with table calendar.
There was only one idea with him to text Zia and check whether she knows it as they used to share everything, he thought that he might reveal the date to her.
But for a moment he stopped, ' Zia is having exam tomorrow. Soo... It is not good to have a call right now. "
He was just going through her profile pic. Below it showed 'online '.
He wondered, she never used to be in online between 11pm to 5am.
Sosome happened at her like me?..
But after that she noticed her about status.
'15th year of my journey begins now'.
Akhil understand the real reason that it's Zia's birthday.
He started to text her ;
It took a longtime for him to text. Zia was patiently waiting for only one and one message from Akhil.
But waiting changed her mind and was to sleep. Meanwhile sudden ticking of phone stopped her and was hurrying to have a look at the phone.
Her eyes was litted and glanced after seeing the message.

'I wish I could attach my heart to this Birthday wish. That's how much you mean to me. I wish you always be happy and I'll do everything to make you soAll our memories together will never be taken away, no matter how old we get and how many birthdays pass by, I will always be here for you. You are as beautiful today as the first day I saw you. You will always have my heart and my love. Happy Birthday!'

She just replied one heart. It was just one but expressed many words and sentence.
With blown mind they both slipped to nap with drawing both each other..