chapter 4

Chapter 4
A loving soul.

Day by day Zia was an active student with good grades .. She achieved  mainly friends . But Akhil was her best.
Many circumstances from different angles never made her put down her Courage. Teachers too had a good impression in her.
Year was up to completed
Probably yeah argue worth striking something about in his mind but Zia notice that it recently .
  At farewell day...
Zia was having a loads of works. And she was just running through the corridors. In between one of her senior from 10th named Anirudh. Came out of his class and waited for her.
All these were captured by the eyes of Akhil. When Zia  reached near anirudh, he just called her and said, “ Zia., may I have a minute with you?”. Zia agreed Anirudh’s condition . He was on his knees  and proposed her.
“Zia was Surprise the bird she did not give an answer she just smiled and turned back an just beater her forehead with her palm. Akhil was at heating point of Kelvin scale.
Later  after the function Zia was in hurry to meet a girl and came near him he just ignored her. Add last  she decided to call him
But he raised his voice and everyone was just looking at both of them. Zia sadly replied,” Sryyy”. And went to auditorium. Meanwhile a friend of Akhil learned the situation and asked her,  “ Don’t you opened his gift? “. Zia replied,”I was not having time to do it . so..... “
There took the gift and opened it it was her chain never mind that fell down during the school days. and too their was a letter...
In it he opened his vivid.
Which the two was waiting for. Zia was having emotional words and don't even respond to anything. Our kid was having a mind to talk to her but he never knew that her mind was already with him. he thought that even after reading it she is not willing it's and tried to change his mind purposely. he was avoiding calls and her messages. But Zia was waiting for Akhil from that day.