[7] SILENCE

Yooooo!!!
I was supposed to update during the weekend, but our transformer blew up and I use my laptop.😂😭😭
Then I decided to update early this morning, but something spoilt my mood badly. But I'm good now though.😚❤️

Anywho,thank you for 2k plus!!!😭
Thank you all for all your amazing comments and please keep voting.❤️

Chapter dedication to ahanstasia.
If you're into psychology thrillers, then you should check out her book.❤️
And to all my new readers, welcome on board!

𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜,𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑�...

𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝙶𝚘𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍
𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜,𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝚂𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕'𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎
- 𝙶𝙷𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝙾𝚆𝙽 [𝚆𝚄𝚁𝙻𝙳]

~

‘Home sweet home’ had to be the last thing I felt each time I returned home that week. Maybe it had always been like that and I’d chosen to ignore it but that week, the emptiness and cold atmosphere lurked even more at every corner.

It didn’t matter that we had one statue of Jesus and numerous pictures of Him hung on almost every wall in the house, sometimes it felt like she was there as well; leaving hints that we could never forget her existence and making us understand that her life had ended in that house - under our roof.

A shiver went down my spin when the school bus stopped at my black gate. I bid farewell to Naeto and a few other people as I departed, the time exactly 3:15 pm as usual. The twins had already dropped at their home, 2 houses beside mine in the opposite and the same went with Denola, his house just beside mine.

Outside our fenced house were beautiful trimmed bushes that automatically set it apart from other houses in Ajayi hill. I pushed the small gate open, walking into our cement interlocked grounds. The small gate was usually left open during the day because of the amount of random visits we got from distraught church members or just the regular visits too. But we were wise enough to always keep it locked at night.

Daddy’s car was parked beside our cream painted duplex, under the car canopy. It was the first thing that had my attention when I got in. Wasn’t he supposed to be at church already? Today was the Wednesday evening service after all and Daddy always got their earlier, before Ogechi returned from doing whatever event planners do during the day and eventually takes me to church with her.