21

Harry's POV

She's still annoyed at me. Even though I wrapped her legs around my head and spent forty five minutes making her scream.

She's still pissy.

I get it.

I want to destroy everything when I see her talking to Niall.

I think it also might have something to do with her having extra laundry.

She yelled at me for five minutes about getting her comforter all dirty.

Something about having to spend more time at the laundry mat. I then pointed out that I had a perfectly good washer and dryer she could use. For free. Whenever she wanted.

I know she's still annoyed because she told me no.

I somehow got roped into driving her to the laundrymat.

She put on a tattered t-shirt and a pair of cotton shorts. That's how she fucking roped me into it.

Her telling me she would just take the bus also didn't make it easy to say no. My exact words were "Like fuck. Over. My dead body."

The laundrymat is empty when we get there. Watching her bend over to load her clothes into a washer, and then her comforter is making my dick throb.

She closes the machines and puts her quarters in before pressing the buttons.

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. My lips finding the crook of her neck.

"Why don't we have some fun with the spin cycle?" I pull her earlobe between my teeth and bite down gently.

I feel her body shiver against me. She turns around, wrapping her arms around my neck. "You want to fuck me in the laundrymat Tink? Put me up on the washer and rail me?"

Jesus fucking christ. We hadn't gotten that far yet. My cock ached to be inside of her.

I lift her up by her thighs and set her on top of the washer. I move to step between her legs, my lips ghosting against her neck.

My hands rest on her thighs.

"You really want the first time I fuck you to be in a laundry mat?" I bring my lips down to suck her nipple through the fabric of her t-shirt. Letting my teeth catch and pull against it.

"Fuck..." Echo's head falls back.

My fingers sneak inside the pant leg of her shorts.

"Jesus...You're fucking soaking for me."

Her hands grip my biceps, snaking their way up to my neck. She tangles her hands into my hair and gives it a hard yank.

I groan against her breast. Releasing it and the fabric of her shirt. She's looking down at me with lust in her eyes.

"Kiss me."

I surged forward and connected our lips. My fingers delving inside of her while my mouth ravaged hers.

She let out a moan that shook me completely.

I vibrated my fingers, curling them up inside her tight wet heat, moving them quick and fast against her g-spot. My palm pressing flat against her clit.

The washer started to pick up, at the same time I pulled my thumb up to start to rub circles against her. "Fuck... Harry... fuck..."

"You're soaking my fucking hand baby. So tight, and wet for me." I kissed down her neck. Letting my lips land on her collarbone. Sucking the skin into my mouth, twirling my tongue against it. Letting my teeth clamp down.

"Oh my fucking god." Her back arched her hands going back to brace herself. The slap of her palms landing on the washer rang out. My fingers moving inside of her made a squelching sound. She was so fucking wet, and hot, and I wanted to fuck her so badly I could taste it. I could feel her body literally quivering. She was teetering on the edge and I knew just what would make her crash over it.

-----

The things he was doing with his fucking fingers should be illegal. His other hand came up and yanked my hair back before settling on my throat and squeezing down on my coratid. "Fuck!" I started to crash. The fire building in my lower abdomen spreading down my thighs, up my spine, through my arms. The orgasm hit me like a fucking tidal wave. Harry pulled his lips away from my neck. His eyes sweeping down to where his fingers were wrecking me. He pulled his hand out and fucking slapped down directly on my clit.

My whole body spasms. I shoot straight forward and almost fall off the washer. But his fucking hand around my throat stops me. My mouth opens and a scream rips out of my throat.

I'm practically vibrating, my eyes screw shut, and when I open them again he's smirking at me. Watching my thighs quake. In the aftermath of the devastating orgasm that just ruined me.

The washer is still moving underneath me and it makes my oversensitized flesh jolt. I let out a soft whimper. He's given me six orgasms today. I don't know that I can handle another. My limbs are jello.

I feel a soft cloth between my legs. "Shit."

Harry chuckles darkly in my ear. "You fucking slay me. I love watching you come."

The realization of where we are, and what he just did to me in public has my eyes flying open and searching the large windows.

Panic hits my chest. What the fuck was I thinking? What the fuck was he thinking. His hands come forward and grip around my waist. He's already straightened out my shorts. He lifts me down off of the washer. But instead of setting me on my feet he carries me to a group of chairs then sits down while I'm still wrapped around him.

"You really think I would have let you come apart like that if someone was watching?" He asks me.

I have no idea the things that this man is into. I say nothing, I just stare into the green depths of his eyes.

"I've fucked in front of people. I normally don't mind an audience. But you're different." His large hands come up to cradle my face.

"What do you mean?"

"You're mine. No one watches you come apart but me." His voice is soft.

"But normally it turns you on?"

He shrugs. "I normally don't give a fuck either way. But with you.... the thought of someone else seeing you naked... or watching you come...... it makes me want to kill things."

I bring my lips forward to brush against his. "Possessive, Tink."

He smirks at me. "When it comes to you baby, you have no fucking idea."

Later that night I got a little bit more of an idea just what he meant when he said he was possessive of me.