22

Harry's POV

The club was packed tonight. More so than usual. Probably had something to do with the fact that it was another fucking theme night.

Tonight was Steampunk or some shit. Echo had me drop her off at Bae's so they could get ready together. When the two of them walked into the club my mouth almost dropped open.

Echo was in some kind of leather corset, with leather shorts, that were entirely too short to be considered decent. She had on some kind of lacy black overcoat that was cut high in the front and the back swept down to the floor. She was wearing tight thigh high leather boots, and a holster above them on her right thigh. She had on a top hat. Her long hair was down and curly and she looked fucking illegally delicious.

Bae was wearing a leather and deerskin corset, and lacy booty shorts. Her long black hair was pulled up in a high ponytail and her bangs had been straightened so they laid flat on her forehead. Her icy blue eyes scanned over the club.

They landed on me and she came marching over. "Hey fuck head. I need to talk to you."

"You do remember I'm your boss yeah?"

"I'm the best acrobatic dancer you have, and I'm your girlfriend's best friend. You fire me she'll never suck your dick again." Bae narrows her eyes at me. "So you wanna talk to me in private or you want me to rip you a new asshole here?"

"My office."

As soon as the door of my office was shut Bae was laying into me. She might have only been 5 feet tall but the chick was scary when she was screaming at the top of her lungs. I sat back in my chair and listened to her ream into me.

"You're a pompous British moron, and I swear to the Gods if you make her cry again I will rip off your nuts and sell them to a Castrati." Bae points her finger at me. Her icy blue eyes narrowing and fixing me to my chair.

"She cried?" I made her cry? By going out with someone else? That meant she felt things for me. Feeling things for me was dangerous.

"She cried?" Bae mocks. "You men are so obtuse. You're a dumb ass. You have a woman who cares about you. She's beautiful. She's funny. She's feisty. She cooks. She's smart. And for whatever reason she's giving your ass her attention. Don't forget for a fucking second that there's a hot ass Irish man about two seconds from swooping in and wiping her tears, and unlike you he knows what he's missing. He won't hesitate to actually take her ass off the fucking market. Keep fucking around Harry. See what happens." Bae narrows her eyes at me one more time before she opens my office door and stomps out. Letting it slam behind her.

No one fucking talks to me like that. No one but Echo and apparently Bae. Because the two of them weren't afraid of me.

Bae's words rang out in my head. There's a hot ass Irish man about two seconds from swooping in and wiping her tears. My eyes snap to the computer monitors. Echo is downstairs, fucking Niall is standing next to her. His arm around her shoulders. Her head is thrown back and she's laughing. I watch as he leans in to whisper something in her ear and my blood runs cold.

Jealousy hot and thick burns in my veins. That Irish mother fucker might be my best friend, but Bae is right. He won't hesitate.

----

Niall was standing with me behind the bar, before open. He had a Guinness in his hand and was talking to me about the new club he and my brother were thinking of opening.

He was joking around. Making me laugh with his antics. Out of the corner of my eye I see Harry descending the stairs. He looks good. Damn good. When he steps off the stairs and comes into view it's like everything around me freezes, and it's only him. Watching him walk towards me in his all black suit, the white silk shirt he's wearing unbuttoned past his sternum. His chocolate hair long around his shoulders. His green eyes trained on me. I lose focus on Niall completely.