Chapter-10 (Sathiyaa)

--------♡--------

Nandini- Can we all live Together in PARADISE MANSION??

Fab-4 were shocked with this question of Nandini... First one to come out of the shock was Dhruv...

Dhruv- But Nandini how can we shift together, I mean today only we all have met after 2 years... Manik don't remember us... And Paradise Mansion... Vo toh 2 saalon se khula bhi nhi h (it hasn't opened from 2 years)

Alya- Exactly my point... We all live in Mumbai... But meeting after 2 years and u guys live in Delhi with uncle... How can we all shift together??

Cabir and Mukti nodded their heads to dhruv and aliya

Nandini- Guys I totally understand What you are thinking, but please listen to my P. O. V once

They nodded

Nandini- Navya has told me that more than medicines manik needs love and care... Most importantly he needs a family... You guys know about Anita right... If Manik will be infront of her eyes always then she will definitely try to harm him... Navya has suggested me to take him out where Anita could not reach him... Mujhe Paradise Mansion se thik koi place nhi lgrhi h... Tum log bhi humare saath honge vha... M janti hun tum sabh ne bhut miss kiya h Manik ko.. (I don't think any place is  better than Paradise Mansion... You all will be their with us as well ... And I know you all have missed him a lot)... In this way you will be able to spend time with him... And Manik will be away from that bitch too...

Mukti- I agree with Nandini but What about Rajeev Uncle

Nandini- I think you don't know Mukti... Only Cabir knows... Manik is afraid of Daddy
She told them everything about Anita beating Manik and telling him that Rajeev is beating him...

Alya- Oh my god... Guys now I also think that.. Taking Manik away from her will be good for his health

Cabir was sitting their silently

Nandini- What happened Cabir... Say Something... What do you think about shifting together...

Cabir- I am just Thanking god to send you in Manik's lyf... He is so lucky to have you...

Nandini- I am lucky too cabir... After all har kisi ke naseebh m Baby husband nhi hota right (no one has baby husband right)*said chuckling*

Alya- Umm.. Nandini I guess you aren't forced to marry him right?

Nandini- To be honest alya.. Before marriage I didn't even knew he is not well...  My own Mumma hidded such a big thing from me... But after knowing his side of story I had a soft corner for him... I somewhere realized that he is a good human being... And really couldn't get better...as he is best... I just have to treat him with all the love and care 😊..

Fab-4 had satisfied smile on their face... They were satisfied because Manik has got a best life partner anyone could have
(Indeed Nandini is the best... Not only Nandini MaNan are the best couple 💕💕)

Mukti- So aren't you angry on your Mother... For hiding such a big thing from you...

Nandini- No Mukti I am not angry on her... Just dissapointed that she didn't even trusted me to let me know this.. But somewhere I am thankful too as bcoz of her only I got my baby boo... My Manik

Cabir- U r totally in love with him right??

Nandini- I don't know about love cabir... But I know one thing that he is the most important part of my life...