Chapter-11(Ishita's P. O. V)

--------♡--------

After having lunch They all left from there...

Nandini and Manik reached Malhotra Mansion...

They straight went to their room as Nandini was not in mood to Handle Anita right now ...

She made Manik sleep... Giving him medicines and milk..

The she called Rajeev asking him to come home early as she wants to talk to him about something..

At 6:00pm

Rajeev returned home... Manik was still sleeping

Rajeev- Yes Nandini Bachcha say... About What you wanted to talk ??

Nandini told Rajeev about what all she talked with fab-4 also their decision of shifting together...

Rajeev- Ye toh bhut achchi baat h bachcha sabh bachche ek sath rhoge...(That's a great thing dear... All my kids will live together )..

Nandini- Yea daddy but what about you...?? I mean you will be here alone with that witch and her son...

Rajeev- It's okay Nandini.. vaise bhi m anita ko divorce dena ka intezaam kr rha hun.. and relax m use itni aasani se nhi chorunga sbhse phle m use divorce lunga or use jail bhijwaunga Manik ke thik hone ke baad Manik use sza dega (I am doing preparations for giving anita divorce.. relax I won't let her go that easily... firstly I'll give her divorce and will send her to the jail... after that when  Manik will become okay.. he will Punish her)

Nandini- Okay Daddy But how will you live without Manik??

Rajeev- Itne saalon se bhi toh rh rha hun m Bachcha .. ( I am living without him from all these years...) atleast there will be some hope ki is narkh se nikal ke mera bachcha thik hojayega (that going out from this hell he can cure)

Nandini- hmmm... I'll tell Anita that we are going to Assam for a trip.. Daddy you just have to keep her busy so That she couldn't think about us...

Rajeev- Okay Bachcha will you do something for your Daddy??

Nandini- Off course Daddy.. you just Have too order...

Rajeev- Bachcha Talk to Ishita once.. Atleast listen her side of story

Nandini- Yea Daddy.. I was thinking to go to her today .. as Dhruv is making some arrangments for us to live in Mansion.. And it will take Time... we will be going Day after tomorrow by Flight of 12:00 PM with Cabir and Navya and Mukti, Dhruv and Alya will reach there Directly... as they live there only..

( Guys... I gave you wrong information CaVya lives in Delhi Only... but Cabir's Company is in Mumbai He goes there whenever the work is so urgent... Otherwise he spends his time with Abeer As Navya is a doctor and she has a really tough schedule...)

Rajeev- Okay Bachcha.. Now go and sleep.. gd nyt..

Nandini- Gd nyt Daddy....

Nandini came into her room and slept Taking Manik in her embrace

Next Morning

Nandini- Manik Baby... Chalo get up... We Have to Go my Mumma's house today...

Manik- Oh wow leally?? but what will I call her?

Nandini- Anything you like Bachcha

Manik- Okay Nanni Mumma... I'll ask her only... Today you ale looking so Beautiful.. just like a plinshees My plinshees