Chapter-18(Manofy my baby )

Nandini step inside the house. She saw Maria aunty was preparing dinner in kitchen. She asked Maria aunty where his Manik?

Maria Aunty - Vo toh uppar aapke bedroom m chale gye.....Lekin vo bhot ro rhe the... (He went upstairs in your bedroom... But he was crying so much)

Listening to Maria aunty, Nandini quickly went upstairs towards their room. She find that room is locked from inside and sobbing sounds are coming from room, she was banging the door continuously but Manik wasn't openning the door. She was very worried for her baby, tears are rolling down from her eyes too....

Nandini- Mani baby....baccha....please open the door..Sorry baby mumma aap pr abh kabhi gussa nhi kregi ..Please baby open the door.... (Mani baby please open the door...  Sorry mumma won't scold you ever... Please open the door)

She said cryingly and regretting her each and every words she spitt out from her mouth..She don't know what to do?? She was sitting outside the room on the floor and continuously repeating

Nandini- Sorry baby...  Please open the door... Mumma will not do this again *crying*

When a idea strike in her mind that she can open the door with help of keys too. She quickly ran downstairs towards Maria aunty shouting

Nandini-Maria aunty.....Maria aunty...

Fab-4 and Navya too came listening her shout

Navya-  What happened Nandini...?

Nandini- Guys I'll tell you everything afterwards I am in haste right now...
Maria aunty...Mujh....mujh vo bedroom ki keys chaiye jaldi (while breathing heavily)/////(I need bedroom's keys fast)

Maria Aunty -  Usske ke liye aapko thoda wait krna hoga.....mujh store room m dhundna padegi keys...(you have to wait for that as I have to search in store room for keys...)

Nandini - Jaldi Maria aunty chaliye store room m.....
(Fast Maria Aunty...  Come with me in the store room)

Saying this she dragged Maria aunty with her in store room...

Both of them were finding keys in store room...

Nandini- Jaldi jaldi dhundo aunty mera baby bhot sad h.....mujh usse chup karna h...(Hurry up aunty... My baby is so sad... I have to make him happy and quiet)
Oh shit!!! Oh shit!!

Maria Aunty - What happened Nandini Madame??

Nandini- Aree aunty night hogyi h usse bhuk bhi lagi hogi pta nhi kab se Kuch nhi khaya hoga fir ussko medicines bhi khilani h agar late hogya toh problem ho jayega usski health pr effect padega....jaldi jaldi dhundo🧐(Aunty it is already night... He must be hungry... I have to make him eat medicine too... If I'll get late then consequences won't be good... It will affect his health... Hurry up search fast)

After lots of struggle they finally find keys. Nandini take keys from Maria aunty's hand and quickly ran upstairs after taking keys....

As she open the door, the scene in front of her eyes make her heart sink inside her stomach. Her baby was lying on the floor on his stomach and slept after lots of crying....

His face was pale and eyes were red swollen because of continuous crying....

She goes near him, sat down on the floor by taking his head on her lap. She kissed his forehead and caressing his hair lovingly. She was feeling very miserable after seeing her baby in this condition as she was responsible of his this condition.😔

😔