Oops-

He's really dead. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. It was supposed to be Percy. Percy should've died. Fred should be sitting here with me still. I hate him. 'He should be dead' is the only thing running through my head. Fred was innocent.

I walked through the damaged corridors of Hogwarts, trying to find Percy. I was furious that he let my twin brother die. He would pay for this. I finally find him sitting on a half broken bench, crying. He really thinks he's allowed to cry huh? I march up to him, anger filling me, and push my wand to his throat.

"George- what are you doing he-" he barely finished before I cut him off.

"YOU! You let him die! It should have been you!" I scream-cry at him. "I hate you!"

"Y-you don't mean that.." he whispered.

"Perfect Prefect Percy. Always getting to be the one to walk away free. Alive. Not anymore. I swear, I'LL KILL YOU-" a flash of green light came from my wand.  A nonverbal spell. I accidentally killed my own brother. I swear I didn't plan on actually hurting him- but here we are. The rest of my family swarmed in seeing Percy dead on the bench.

"George! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Molly (my mother) screamed at me.

"I dunno... death eater?" I lied. I wasn't about to tell my family that I killed my brother. What would they think of me?  "It really REALLY pains me to see him this way- Percy doesn't deserve this." I keep lying. He deserved to die. What's happening to me? Why do I think these things? Maybe I'm going crazy... Merlin, what would Fred think? You know what? I'm doing this for him.

Molly hugs Arthur and cries into his shoulder. I wonder what would happen if she lost him too- wait no. don't think that. that's your father. But it WOULD be rather funny if he died in some MYSTERIOUS way relating to muggle items. What was it that he asked Harry about the first time they met? Rubber ducks? That would be hilarious. Best prank yet. Fred would really enjoy that one.

A/N: sorry for the short chapter. I hope you enjoy this tho. Hopefully this is up to your standards. next one will be 10x better.