Hogwarts tings

Saying I was only going to kill one more person was an understatement. A couple days ago I took a mini trip to hogwarts, just to feel any emotion other than anger and sadness. Maybe to feel some nostalgia? I don't know. But that is VERY far from what actually happened. Molly told me I shouldn't go. She said that it's not a good idea after what happened in Diagon Alley. I assured her that I'm better now, but I know I'm not. I'm just looking for my FINAL target. Nobody else will get hurt after this. I swear.

I was walking through the forbidden forest when I saw a rock. It was a pretty rock. Rather smooth on all sides. It was matt black. I picked it up. "Probably dropped by some stupid bird." I thought out loud. Right after I said that a white wisp of air came out of the rock and I dropped it. From that wisp formed a bird- no not a bird, an owl. Was that? No it can't be...

"Hedwig?!" I asked the owl. Stupid thing probably doesn't even understand me. He hopped on my shoulder. Peck. Peck peck. Peck peck peck peck peck peck. Yep, it's hedwig. But... he's dead. How can he be here if he's dead? Am I dead? Can I see Fred now? No. If I were dead Fred would've been waiting for me. I pick up the rock and put it in my pocket. There's something up with it. I'm gonna figure it out.

I walked into Hogwarts, greeted by Ginny who agreed to help me in. Hedwig sits on my shoulder as I wander through the halls aimlessly. I walked past a small kid with messy hair and glasses. He gave me a slight dirty look then turned away. How rude. Be nice, he's just a little kid. Before I could say anything to the kid Hedwig flew off my shoulder and onto the kid. Peck. Peck. Peck peck.

"Ouch. OW THAT REALLY HURTS! GET YOUR STUPID BIRD!!" the kid screamed. I just sit back and observe lol. This is too funny. Who knew Hedwig was such a baddie? Peck peck peck. Blood starts to spill. This is getting out of hand. Hedwig- no. Don't do that. OH WAIT- she can't hear me. This is in my head. Oh well, lets just let heddy baby do her thing. No use in stopping it and risking me getting pecked too. The kid has just passed out from loss of blood.

In one final "SQUAWK" and a couple claws into the kid, I'm pretty sure he's either dead or just... going to be in the hospital wing for a couple of months. Oh well. Another group of what look to be 5th years begin to round the corner. I quickly try to hide but they see before I can.

"Oh. My. Godric. DID YOU JUST KILL HIM?!" a girl screams. Stupid girl. No, I didn't kill him. The owl did.

"Nope."

"Yes you did."

"I have no clue what you're talking about, he's 100% not dead. He's sleeping. He needs beauty sleep anyways. Look at him." I do the little slappy slap on the cheek thing and smile at the girls. "Anyways, how are you guys doing?"

"You're crazy." another girl says.

She did NOT just go there. I am not crazy. I'm perfectly fine... I think. Before I know it I'm walking up to the group. There's no use in stopping myself now. I rip the girl's ear off. Why do I keep doing that? Am I like Vincent Van Goh the serial killer version? Nah. I'm more Michael Angelo. He's a cool dude. Well I can't just leave the rest of the girls to tattle... it wouldn't be very smart. Then again neither would killing 4 more people. Oh well, get rid of the evidence. I rip their ears off. They are earless. Is this what I looked like? Nah, I'm much hotter. Before I can leave Ginny rounds the corner.

"George?" she asks a quite calmly for someone who is seeing their brother at a murder scene. "Oh my god what happened!?"

"Uhhhhmmmm... is it too late to say death eater?" It's never too late is it? Nah. "Oh yeah, came in here like 'dude, i'm gonna kill you!' and i was like 'nah spare me take the kids.'"

"You're a bloody idiot you know. You can't just go around killing people!"

"Oh yeah? And why's that Giverva?"

"1. don't call me Ginerva. 2. because YOU ARE KILLING PEOPLE! You might be as bad as Voldemort."

The professors started to enter the hallway where we were, determined to figure out what was causing all the racket. No doubt was I gonna get kicked out. Everyone is so sensitive nowadays. You kill one measly teen and the whole world hates you for it.

"Wait George. You blamed Percy's death on a death eater... was that you too?" She really just assumed I would kill my own brother? Well, I did... but just the insinuation is insulting. How rude.

"Nooooo." I said dragging the o. "Well maybe? He kinda deserved it? Yeah I killed him. But that's okay."

"NO ITS NOT OKAY. YOU KILLED YOUR BROTHER." Ginny screamed.

"As much as I love your ginger interpretation of keeping up with the kardashians, I'm going to need you to leave Mr Weasley. You should be thankful I don't personally throw you in Azkaban." headmistress mcgonagall said.

"Ight imma head out. Uhm Ginny? Don't get into trouble. Minny, thanks for the support luv. And professors? I barely know any of you, but I hope someone pranks the living shite out of you."

"Me? Trouble? You just killed. Like 5 people. I'm telling mum."

"What? I can't hear you." I say sarcastically.

"GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND MR WEASLEY." Mcgonagall screams. What a hag. Maybe she'll be my next target. Get a little premeditated homicide up in this BITCH. Yes.

A/N: no note. just enjoy this picture that explain the story PERFECTLY.