Wherever I Go

Today is the day, Me and Carrie are performing for dads friends. There will be managers, producers, artist, LITERALLY ANYONE. He had a lot of big shot friends.

    I'm scared tho. I could mess up. I could forget the Lyrics. They could hate my voice. I could mess up the choreography. They could hate everything. So many things could go wrong.

     Me and Carrie both are performing 4 songs. I got on stage then her. It's all she talks about, she is gonna "rock" tonight and everyone is gonna love her and her little group. She even invited Nick and his friends EVEN THOUGH they broke up.

     I wish I had friends to invite. But all I have is the boys and Julie who I am even scared to see. I can't face them, not now. And especially not tonight.

    "Lydia get up" my father says as he enters my room "why? It's too early. I don't have to get up until later" I said to him. "You and Carrie are going to the mall to get your nails and toes done, then to the spa to relax, then go pick up your dresses and shoes and eyebrows done then come back and rehearse. So, get up" he said. He puts his credit card on my dresser and walks out.

     I get up and put on sweats with a shirt and put my hair in a bun then head downstairs. Me and carrie went to get everything done. The whole time she didn't speak to me. It's like she saw me as competition. I AM HER SISTER. She should be happy I am going somewhere in life.

    Once we arrive at home, dad already had makeup artist and hair stylist there so we instantly had to start getting ready. I put on this beautiful simple white dress

   The party started so I went downstairs and greeted everyone "look who it is" I turn around and it's Ryan

   The party started so I went downstairs and greeted everyone "look who it is" I turn around and it's Ryan. "Ryan, you came" I said as we hugged "I wouldn't miss it. I am still hurt that you ditched me at dance" he said with a smile as we broke the hug "I'm so sorry about that. It's just I had a lot of my mind and had to leave.

    "All good. You got me out of doing it. So thanks" we laugh and head inside. I had to talk to a lot of people. I mean it's obviously the nice thing to do but gosh, sometimes I just wanna lay in bed and rest

    I had 10 minutes before I had to get on stage and perform for everyone. I know this is what I want to do with my life. I love music but it will never stop being scary to perform in-front of people. But it's like once I hit the stage and start singing, I just feel free.

   "Everyone please welcome my daughter to the stage, LYDIA WILSON" everyone cheers as I walk on stage. I just looked into the crowd and wished I saw like and the guys, just the sight of them would calm me. When we made eye contact I would just go calm. I don't have that anymore

     "The first song is called, 'Wherever I go'. I hope you like it" I sit at the piano and take a deep breath as the music starts.

     "Here we are now, everything is about to change, we face Timor as we say goodbye to yesterday. A chapter ending , but the stories only just begun, a page is turning for everyone. Soooo.... IM MOVING ON. LETTING GO. HOLDING ONTO TOMORROW. I've always got the memories while I'm finding out who I'm gonna be" I look out into the crowd and see the boys poof into the crowd "we might be apart but I hope you always know, you'll be with me, wherever I go.... wherever I go"

   After I finished the first song everyone started cheering "I will be back in 5 minutes for another song." I get off stage and signal the boys into the studio "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them "we have to tell you something" Reggie said to me "I- What?" I said to them, what could possibly be so important that they came here? AFTER I KICKED THEM OUT.

    "You were amazing, sweetie. We need you on stage again" my dad said to me. "Thanks, I'll be right out dad" I said, he walks up to me and hugs me "Everyone is loving you, I love you. I've never been more proud of you" He said and let go off me "Thanks dad, give me a second." He walks out of the room "I can't talk until after. So either stay and tell me after or just leave" I walk out of the room and go back to the stage

    "I'm back, the second song I have prepared is called 'This Is me'" I looked into the crowd and saw the boys watching from afar. Luke had a smile on his face while Reggie and Alex had a proud look on their faces. I can't seem to stay away from these boys. As much as I hate to admit it, but these boys are like my family. I don't know how I was able to live without them for my whole life.