Perfect Harmony

I woke up to my mom shaking me "Wake up" my mom said. I looked over at her and jumped up. I instantly hugged her "MOM? YOU'RE HERE" she laughed.

"Well yeah, I haven't heard from you in months." She said to me as we broke the hug. "I know, I'm sorry. It's just I've been so busy with music and lost track off everything" I told her.

"I heard your friend Julie is playing the orpheum" my eyes went big. I jumped out of bed. They did it. They are going to cross over "Your father got us tickets to see them tonight." She said to me

"Mom, I um, I have to go. I promise I will be right back" I said to her as I grabbed my jacket and keys.

I arrive at Julie and run into the garage "YOU GUYS GOT THE ORPHEUM?" I shouted at them. Julie instantly jumped up and ran to me

"WE GOT IT" we hugged "You better come watch us play. I got you a VIP pass" Julie said as she handed me the pass "THE ORPHEUM THOUGH" I said again.

Me and Julie start jumping with excitement "I mean, I heard that you played like you were in Coachella last night" Julie said to me

"Last night was crazy, but now you guys need to rehearse. Oh my god. I have to find an outfit" I said.

Luke jumped up from the chair "Before you go, can we talk?" Luke asked me. Everyone instantly left the room, leaving only me and him.

" Last night, that song, was it about me? He asked me. I'm not gonna lie to him. It was 100%.

"Yeah. Luke it was. You hurt me the other night, you led me to believe you actually liked me, not Julie. But during Edge of great you wouldn't stop until you got her attention. You did a guitar solo just to GET HER ATTENTION. Then the piano. You guys stared at each other, dead in the eyes. Do you know how much that hurt me?" I yelled at him. He stared at me and took a deep breath

"Lydia, I'm sorry but I don't want you to come tonight" Luke said to me. My heart sank, my eyes started to water. "What? Why?" I asked him.

"Because, There is a chance I won't make it to tonight's performance. And I don't want you there to see it." He said to me "But-"

He interrupts me "Come see me and the guys before we leave for the show. We can say goodbye then. I'm sorry" he poofed out of the room.

I just went back home and sat on my bed where my mom was waiting for me "hey baby, so I was thinking that we go out to lunch, then we head to your friends show" I stopped my mom "I'm not going. I think it's time for me to go home."

She rose from the bed with a worried look on her face "why? You love it here" she said to me "I do. I love it here, but my home is with you in New York. I would rather be there" I said to her

"Well, okay then. My flight is tonight. Meet me at the airport" she smiled and hugged me "You better break the news to your father" she said.

I went to my dads room. He was acting kinda strange "hey dad?" I said "YEAH?" He yelled from his closet.

I was nervous. I love it here, I do. But I need a normal life. I need to be a teenager and not be worried about boys who are ghost. I need to be worried about alive guys.

"I'm moving back home with mom." He instantly came out of his closet and walked over to me "What? Why?" He asked me "I miss it. I'm leaving with her tonight"

He brings me into a hug and kisses my forehead "okay, if that's what you want" he said "I do." I hugged him one last time then went downstairs where Carrie, Nick and Ryan were sitting

"What's wrong?" Nick asked me "I um, I just wanted to tell you. I am moving back with my mom. I'm leaving tonight" they all just looked at me

"Why?" Carrie asked me " I need to get back to my normal life, I'm not cut out for this kind of life" I hugged them all goodbye.

I went to my studio and broke down. I can't do this anymore. I can't just walk around this house with a huge smile and acting like I'm happy when I'm not.