In His Corner

*Want to read a new, regularly updated, Bratva x Mafia dark romance? Check out my latest book Il Russo, exclusively on Wattpad via the link and my profile below!*

https://www.wattpad.com/story/358730865-il-russo-a-dark-mafia-bratva-romance-in-progress

* Important update! Please read*

As of June 15th, 2021, In His Corner will be available exclusively on Amazon as part of the Kindle Unlimited Program. I will only be able to keep 10% of the book on Wattpad as a preview :) wanted to give everyone currently reading a heads up! 

Now available as a paperback or eBook!  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZLZZZBJ

Review the book on Goodreads!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57587963-in-his-corner

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Copyright. This work of fiction, In His Corner, is an original piece created and owned by author Skara Gray. All rights are reserved by Skara Gray. Any unauthorized copying, manipulating, distribution, claims to, or selling of this work is a copywriter infringement and as such is punishable by law.

EXPLICIT CONTENT FOR 18+

I mark this original piece of work as mature and appropriate for audiences 18+ due to sexual scenes, cursing, and limited violence. I am always open to feedback about all aspects of my work but please keep this in mind.

ABOUT SKARA GRAY

My name is Skara Gray and I love writing about highly suspenseful, successful and tension-filled relationships. I always try to bring a level of mystery and suspense to my romance! Not for the faint of heart.

IN HIS CORNER

Rhet Jaggar is Boston's hottest underground fighter. He has the body and the winning streak to prove it. He trains like a mad man, with more discipline than a monk. But even he can't keep his attention in the ring when an innocent brunette beauty shows up in his boxing gym.

Ava Young had it all. The fancy house on a hill, a successful businessman father, an adorably decorated dorm room, and a handsome college boyfriend. That is, until her father's company is exposed for embezzling. She has no place to turn but her best friend's couch and a new, strange life filled with underground fighters. Including the intimidatingly sexy, Rhet Jaggar.

These two opposites may come to find that they have more in common than just their sexual frustration with one another...

Standalone mafia fighter romance. [[50,000 to 70,000 words]]

COVER ART

Cover image is professionally created with proper image licensing.

CHAPTER ART

All chapter art images are from Pinterest and I do not own any of them. They will not be included in the publication of this book outside of Wattpad's platform. 

*Picture the characters as you see fit! I just thought I'd put images of what I imagined for fun, but to each his own, that's the awesome part about books*

RHETT JAGGAR

AVA YOUNG