a terrible hot day

"LAST ONE TO THE BIKES IS A ROTTEN EGG!" screamed masaru as he ran down the hill to the bikes, behind him was nagisa mad because once again he has to babysit at a park, kotoko yelling at masaru for not slowing down, and jataro trying not to fall and look like the failure that he thinks he is. Once they got down the hill masaru hopped on his broken up mountain bike and kotoko got on a little girly bike with princesses and training wheels on it and then nagisa got on a bike that had a little cart hooked on the back of it for jataro to sit in. Once they got to the park masaru dropped his bike and ran off. Nagisa told jataro "You aren't allowed to go yet you need sunscreen first." Jatro then replied "Awwww I wanted my body to get all burnt up and hurt because I deserve feeling pain...but ok." Nagisa put the sunscreen on his face and told him to get away from him and go play now, so jataro walked away and attempted to climb into a trash can as masaru yelled at him to get in it. Then kotoko sat on a blanket on the only not bloody spot on the ground and ate her peeled chestnuts, while nagisa sat on a bench drenched in sunscreen while reading a book.

Later that day back in the random garage that the "live" in....

Masaru playing the wii and jataro trying to fix the air conditioning nagisa tried to keep cool as the sun beamed down on him he just layed there, kotoko outside in a one piece trying to get a tan without burning herself because she doesn't have tanning lotion said to nagisa "Hey nagisa go out and get me some tanning lotion will ya, and while your at it get jataro the parts he needs for the air conditioning. Thanks bud!" Nagisa then replied with a saddening sigh " I guess..." and he left in the terrible heat......

To be continued......