01

"who told you LOL means lame old lamb?" eric said and laugh hilariously at the cafeteria.

"stop it, you're embarrassing me." sunwoo said in whisper. eric just continue laughing along with sanha, bomin and hyunjin.

"ayy, eric you should correct him not laughing till your ramen made it's way out through your nose." felix said while giving him a piece of tissue.

"i'm sorry, sunwoo." eric said while holding back his laughter. hyunjin, bomin and sanha made an apologise too.

"hyunjin, do you think it's funny to gave me a fault meaning of it?" sunwoo asked him in anger.

"don't worry, sunwoo. i did the same to my sissy." hyunjin laughed again as he reminded what he did to both his friend and his twin.

sunwoo made his way out from his gang as he felt really offended with his friends. he went to his class with anger and straight away bumped his face to his table.

★★★

❤️ minaminimoe, crescentmoon, hyunJEAN, HYUNJ and 21, 343 likes

hye.won - i'm today years old to knew that LOL means laugh out loud and not lame old lamb.

453 comments ...

hyunJEAN : this folk has been fooled by me too LMAO @eric.s

hye.won : thanks @hyunJEAN

eric.s : we need to tag @bomean @sanhahaha @lixie.pixie @sunSHINE-

HYUNJ : i thought LOL is a game-

★★★

"wanna grab ice cream this evening? my treat." i offered mina while packing up my books.

"sure! where to meet?" mina asked. "do you know the new ice cream parlour near the park? meet there at 4." i replied.

we made our way to the outside of the class and chit-chat something unimportant. suddenly i felt something heavy on my shoulders and a whisper.

"treat me too." he whispered.