05

it's lunch break, and our teacher still hold us on as some of the students didn't complete his work. my stomach started to growl as i didn't took any breakfast this morning.

"class dismissed." finally!

"what do you want to have for lunch today?" mina asked as she arranging her book on the table.

"i wanna eat melon bread from the snack store." i replied and made our way out from class.

"ehemm." hyunjin attracted our attention as he waited for 5 minutes in front of our class. i made a 'why-face' to him.

"lunch with us." he said as he showed his friends included sunwoo. "a big no! i wanna go to the snack store and have a walk at the school garden." i gave an excused.

"that's not a question, it's an instruction." hyunjin said boldly. drama! "ermm, fine."

★★★

"what do you want?" i asked hyunjin right after i swallowed the munch bread. "i know it's late, but are you and sunwoo dating?" he asked and sipped his coffee milk.

i sprayed the drink, which is from my mouth, to mina. "i'm sorry, mina. but what the heck are you talking about?" i yelled to hyunjin as i handed some tissues to mina.

i gave a glanced at sunwoo but he just sat with relax, like nothings happened. "hello, mr kim. he's assuming shits about us. what are you doing?" i asked gravely.

"sipping extract juice, i guess." he replied and showed his juice packet. my heartbeat went up and down because of my temper.

"hyewon, calm down." mina said and grabbed my wrist to go away from hyunjin's gang. "hyunjin my twinny. so what, if i'm sunwoo's? why do you care?" i asked hyunjin with faked smile.

"i'm just kidding, hyewon. why are you taking this seriously?" hyunjin asked along with awkward laugh.

★★★

sunSHINE-
are u ok?

sunSHINE-
sorry, ig

hye.won
you should

hye.won
why do u care LMAO-

sunSHINE-
cause he throwed shit to us

sunSHINE-
and i tinhk

sunSHINE-
*think

sunSHINE-
i'm offended by how he said
"why are you taking tjis seriously?"

sunSHINE-
*this

hye.won
you offended?

hye.won
*read this sarcastically* i thought
you're okay with it 🙊

sunSHINE-
u still don't wanna revenge?

hye.won
stop with that revenge thingy

hye.won
are you that childish to make a
revenge?

sunSHINE-
im not planning to do some
stupid revenge

sunSHINE-
just wanna make him suffer

sunSHINE-
that's all.

hye.won
that's we call stupid revenge, bij

hye.won
i don't hurt ppl

sunSHINE-
but u hurt me

hye.won
idc

sunSHINE-
:/

seen ; 0326 pm