06

❤ hye

hye.won, HYUNJ, sanhahaha and 35, 251 likes.

bomean - what if we sneeze through mouth?

654 comments ...

hyunJEAN : don't we sneeze through nose?

eric.s : we sneeze through mouth, idiots @hyunJEAN @bomean

hye.won : don't we sneeze throught both mouth and nose?

sunSHINE- : we sneeze..?

bomean : yes, we sneeze @sunSHINE-

sunSHINE- : i thought my nose and mouth are arguing and my nose crying.

★★★

"stop following me!" i said to sunwoo that kept pestering around me for the whole day. "don't you know that you're annoying?" i said to him but he kept playing with his phone.

"i'm not annoying. i just have to take the same way as you. what's wrong with you?" he asked me. all the students on the hallway look at me. "sorry." i murmured and have a quick left to the toilet.

ting!

sunSHINE-
pfftt, you need to look at your
face just now.

sunSHINE-
it's so funny, how ur face turned to
pink. pfffttttt

hye.won
not funny and never be funny

hye.won
is everything a joke to you?

hye.won
i think that's why you always been fooled
by hyunjin

sunSHINE-
been attacked.

seen ; 1156 pm

★★★

"i've set a date for you and eric this weekend at the cafe nearby." sunwoo said after having a seat besides me.

btw, we're in the lab.

"what? are you kidding me? i didn't agree about it!" i whisper-screamed at him.

"i ain't kidding, and i desperately want your help for the revenge." sunwoo uttered while copying the notes from the board.

"does eric knows about the date?" i sighed. "i told him that i set him a blind date, and you need to pretend that you didn't know that he is your date, okay?" sunwoo explained.

"mr kim, ms hwang. what's the tea?" ms yoon, our science teacher asked us as we didn't paid attention to her class.

"oh, hyewon will go on a date this weekend teacher!" sunwoo said. "it is a blind date." he continued and made the class goes 'woooo~'

"do you think it's funny?" i asked and smacked his head with my textbook. "yes, it is." he replied and stick his tongue out.

"mr kim, ms hwang. detention from 12 pm till 3 pm." the teacher declared and continued the delayed teaching.

"don't you think they're sweet?" i heard a classmate gossiping about sunwoo and me. sweet, your foot. he's not even that handsome compared to eric sohn.