LoH 29#

No One POV

"To be honest....I never thought you as my sister..You just...Ruined my life..." Chaeyoung looking at Nayeon and stab her stomach and Nayeon groaning in pain.. "Stop Chaeng!!!!!!!!" Jungyeon screaming at her.

"Sure,I can stop....You can stop me if you kill me..You'd better hurry up,before she dies.." Chaeyoung moving her sword inside of Nayeon stomach and she's groaning in pain.. "Nayeon!!!" Jungyeon screaming.

"Jun-jungyeon-ah...Ki-kill her...! kill her...! It's too late for her.." Nayeon said while groaning in pain.. "She's exactly right..Now kill me quickly with that!" Chaeyoung yelling...

"Jun-Jungyeon...." Nayeon crying at the same time... "I- I always..L-love you..." Nayeon said and Jungyeon just freezing there without knowing what to do.. "Jung-Jungyeon-ah...I-"
Chaeyoung about to stab Nayeon but Jungyeon yell back.

"Stop!!!!!!!! If you're gonna kill someone,kill me!" Jungyeon said...Chaeyoung lifted her sword slowly and Jungyeon widened her eyes and sweating because don't know what to do..
"Jungyeon..." Nayeon call Jungyeon and Chaeyoung thrust her sword right on Nayeon lungs and she died...

Chaeyoung walk closer to Jungyeon... "Gutless.." Then she leaving Jungyeon there and Jungyeon fell down on her knees..Crawling slowly to Nayeon...

"Chae-Chaeyoung...." Mina said as she saw Chaeyoung walk slowly toward her... "Wh-where's Jungyeon??" Mina asked but suddenly Chaeyoung attack her so sudden and Mina stop Chaeyoung sword immediately..

"Ah..I'm afraid she's not coming....Because he's..." Mina widened her eyes and Chaeyoung attack her immediately...Mina then throw her sword on the gas and running away...The gas then spreading in the tunnel making the bulb all crash and exploded

"Byakuei!!" Byakuei then appear and protecting Chaeyoung.

Minamanage to escape from there and the sun already rises...Suddenly,Chaeyoung appear front of her who crawling to get out from there... "Thought you could lose me that easily?Or...Do you think you could kill me?" Chaeyoung smirk and Mina trying to run away but her hand got bite by Byakuei.

Byakuei liften Chaeyoung up and Chaeyoung walk slowly at her then rip her shirt using her sword and stop at Mina neck..
"Hurts,doesn't it Mina?But don't worry..I'll put you out of your misery now..." Mina smirk... "Wh-why....Why?Why?Why?Why my Love?" Mina said while Chaeyoung lifted up her sword at the side.

"Do not....Call me your Love!!!!" Then someone throw a dagger toward Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung dodge them using her sword..It was Kang Seulgi and Irene.. "Fight me first..." Irene said while taking out her sword but when they about to fight,Chaeyoung fell on the ground and touching her forehead.

She's groaning in pain and a red bright light shining on her head.. "That's-" Seulgi said. "The Bane Stone!" Irene finish her words..Irene throwing a dagger at her but Byakuei come to protect her..Chaeyoung then hold Byakuei and taking Chaeyoung away..

"I can't- I can't kill her.....Nayeon was killed because I couldn't kill Chaeyoung.." Jungyeon crying while bringing Nayeon body..

"It appears Son Chaeyoung has transformed into a phantom by Bane Stone." Irene said. "Bane stons....Fragments of souls belonging to nine-tail foxes.Crystallized formsbof pure supernatural energy..Whoever possesses one will be granted limitless spirit power as it devours their soul alive and turns them into a phantom...Then they'll synchronize with the nine-tail foxes' hatred and attempt to destroy everything in existence." Seulgi added

"Bane stone may have been involved in the incident with Lia too." Irene said. "Yes." Seulgi reply. "Which would mean that our harsh treatment of Yomi is what made her-" suddenly Irene got cut by Seulgi.