Y/N pov
I woke up confused, what happened last night?
Last thing i rememeber was going to the bathroom and everything got blurry.
I had the worst headache ever. I didnt even care to take off my make up i still had from last night and fell right back asleep.

I noticed i had a few missed messages from my best friend.
~
Kenna:
Where the hell are you?? >11:41pm
Bitch im literally so scared right now you fucking disappeared >11:45pm
So im gonna go meet this guy text me when you can !! >12:45am
~
Jesus she couldve at least pretended to care more.
When i was feeling a little better i decided to get up and make some waffles.

Except i didnt know where i was. I tried to find a bathroom and it took a few tries. I looked at my h/c hair and i was confused on where i was and how i got here.

I heard a noise and hid in the shower. I noticed there was a door that led outside so i waited until i knew for sure that person was gone.

I quietly ran to the room i was in and got my belongings and left. I decided to walk around whatever neighborhood i was in and looked at my phone to get an uber.

I ordered it and kinda just waited until i realized i had to respond to Kenna.
~
Y/N:
Hey uh i think i blacked out last night and ended up at some randos house. Im in an uber right now so ill call you when i get back i guess. >12:32pm
~
The ride back to my appartment was quiet as i slowly fell asleep. I felt a little embarressed to have the driver wake me up but at that moment i didnt really care.

When i got inside i tried my best to remember what the hell actually happened.
I ended up calling Kenna even though i really didn't wanna hear her voice.
"BITCH WHERE WERE YOU ??" i love her but god her voice was annoying.
"how am i supposed to know? I blacked out, i called you to find out what the fuck happened" i said dully still in the midst of a throbbing headache.
"well you were doing your makeup in the bathroom and we went back out and you were gone." she sounded clueless.
"So i disappeared and you didnt look for me?" i tried not to sound as sarcastic as i felt but it was still obvious.

Me and her argued a bit then she was talking about the sex she had last night. Honestly i couldnt care less. By the time she finally stopped talking i made my food and i told her id talk to her later.

"fuck" I had completely forgotten about my english class tonight. I looked at the time and it read, "3:26pm". Eh i still had an hour til i had to leave.

Word count: 501

A/N: okay uh i hope yall like this even though idk if ppl will see this.