Third

Here I am in Wins room, reason for me to miss him even more, I can smell his perfume, I saw our pictures display on a wall but something I noticed. We had so many pictures during our first to third year being together, but it will become lessen when we reach our 4 year relationship, we don't even had a picture during our 4 year anniversary, because I choose my work that time, I didn't even realize that, I even forgot our anniversary during that time reason for him to be mad at me, and that time I never chase him, I didn't even asked his forgiveness, like how I always do.. I remember that day... Because that day is day that we had big fight, and I made him cry for the first time that day, and also that is where our relationship start falling apart.

Flashbacks

Here I am in the event, actually I am happy seeing little by little I reach the top of my career, I am not nobody in people eyes, I am just not an extra that people will never be recognized..now I know that I am near to the dream that I wanted to reach since the beginning, and I am very thankful to my fans and to all the people who supported me and of course to God by giving me this so much blessings..

Bright Hanna said, actually she my loveteam now, we had a project together so we need to act sweet infront of people and fans, yeah I know we made them hope to something that didn't happen but that is our work, we act, that's why we are actors and actresses but I never totally lied because in the beginning I say to my fans that I did not Court Hanna she is just co-worker, were not even friends, I don't know, she is a sweet girl but I just don't like her, she so clingy and I don't like it.

I go with her, he even put his on hand my arm then smiles reason for fans to make noise , and I just smile.

After the events I am very tired but I am very happy, beyond happy actually, but speaking of happiness I actually forgot to text my Baby, well I am just to occupied that's why, I had a reason by the way, I should call him tomorrow it's too late now, it's already 11pm and I needed to rest.
But before that I need to get shower..

After shower I just checked my phone for me to sleep it's already 2am..
But wait why the hell I had so many missed call and text..

67calls,100 message-Win
20calls 6message-love
First 3 calles 5 message
Tu-3 calls 1 message
And many more what the hell is there something wrong.. I just opened their message then to my shock..

Oh shit it's our Anniversary, Win and I anniversary what the hell Bright why did you forgot..shit..
All of them are asking where I am and what time I come..so shit Bright...

Well I just go to Win condo tommorow to apologize I need to sleep, I know Win will be so at mad me, but I know he will understand me..

While staring at the ceiling thinking what should I do tommorow.. someone calling..

P'bai? He said..oh shit Win..

Babe I said after seeing him, but he just give a me dead look .shit wait, did he cry..

Don't babe me Bright..he said..and glare at me with so much disappointment in his eyes..

Okey Win I am sorry okey, I didn't mean to forgot our anniversary I just didn't realize what is the date today... I said while looking at him and I only saw in his eyes is unbelief..

Are you really sorry Bright, because I think your not..he said..

What do you mean? I asked Win. Actually I don't have enough strength to talk to him right now, I am very tired, that's why I wanted to talked to him tomorrow..

Your not even sincere Bright, you just say sorry like you forgot something that didn't even important.. he said with the irritation on his voice..

Win is not like that, but I am sorry okey I am too tired right now, I had no strength to talked to you right now.. we'll talk tomorrow.. I said and turn my back on him, then I see another disappointments right to his face..