Chapter 16: Parkour!

Three days has passed since the studio recording and the songs Erik and his friends made have went viral as many girls were fangirling over it and now they are equal amount of fans as the KDA but they don't mind same with the girls. But, they have problems in going outside if Erik or his friends leave the mansion without their fans chasing them, they must wear a disguised for their safety which the boys find it annoying.

Right now Erik were in the living room with the girls as they relax themselves as they relax until Evelynn notice that Shadow, Grey & Hanzo were not around and haven't seen them even Erik doesn't know where they are which they were confused about it. Then the sounds of a door was quickly opened then a slam  was heard at the front door, everyone look at the front door and saw the three people they were talking about as they lean on the door with a tired look on their face.

But, they also notice that Hanzo and Shadow were holding cameras while Grey is wearing an Assassin's Creed Costume. Which confused everyone as they watched the three tired friends as they slowly head to the living room then collapse on the chairs and a space on the sofa

Grey's Costume -  Ezio

"Um, guys what were you doing?" Erik questioned his three friends

"We were doing a parkour video and what better way in doing it as an Assassin's Creed version." Shadow replied

"Did you do it?" Evelynn questioned

"Yea, we did and wow." Hazno stated "We have a huge hit with it." He added as he and Shadow show them an edit video of their Assassin's Creed Parkour Video.

After watching some videos of Grey doing Assassin's Creed Parkour, everyone were impress on Grey's  parkour skills as Evelynn wrap herself on Grey's right arm while place his arm between her breast. Grey blush at the uncomfortable position he is in with Evelynn having a naughty smile on her face, Erik and his friends shook their head amused at Grey's reaction while Ahri and the rest giggle from Evelynn teasing him.

Soon, the guys made a view parkour videos: One from skateboard & pogo stick

Everyone were impress but soon they relax as Grey, Hanzo, & Shadow went to take a nap.