Chapter 17 || His Stormy Blues

Unedited.

Hehehe... I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for that guys, but here's a slightlyyyy long chapter to make up for it!

I'll try to update more but no promises, we'll see what happens.

Cheers to those who asked me to update, I usually need some form of pressure to do so😋

Sending lots of love xx

HIS STORMY BLUES

I've been avoiding him

I didn't greet him in the morning, neither did I go visit him during lunch.

But now it's time for my class with him to start, and I'll have to go.

To face his wrath.

Have him scream at me. Maybe ridicule me.

I'm not sure what to expect, really. He's too unpredictable for my tastes.

But I still love him.

And I can still feel his rosy lips on mine, that sensation from all those days ago.

And boy, how I'm addicted. To his taste. To his lips.

Realizing that I'm unconsciously touching my lips with my fingers, I immediately plaster my hands to my side. I don't need anyone to think of me more of a weirdo than I already am.

That's part of the reason why I stayed away from him.

I didn't know how I would react.

With sweaty hands, I move to open the door. But to my greatest confusion, it's already being opened. Adding to my anxious state.

I look up hesitantly, and I feel my brown skin paling when my mahogany orbs clash against those beautiful blues.

Beautiful blues which seem to flash with red when they see me.

A cruel smirk adorns his face. Steady voice, angry undertone. "Ah, and here we have our favorite late comer."

I gulp.

I'm not going to get out of here unscathed, and I just know it.

"Why don't you come in? Or do you need an invitation card?"

The chuckles from the students don't help calm my nerves as I step into the room.

I look up at him, lips wobbling, feeling my eyes tearing up already.

For a second, his cruel expression seems to crack. But he turns away from me, letting me take my seat in silence.

"Now, as I was saying before we were interrupted..."

He still has some bitterness in him. I can feel it; taste it on the tip of my tongue.

But for my sake, he's trying to control himself. And I find my heart hammering wildly inside my chest when I realise that's the reason.