Chapter 19 || Blues Flashing Red

My bad I do realize it's been a long ahh time since my last update but IM BACK MY LOVES!!!

Unedited.

I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL AND GOOD

sending lots of love xoxoxo

BLUES FLASHING RED

"I would say sorry

"I would say sorry... if I really was sorry..." I begin, letting my fingers graze my lips. It's as if I can still feel the taste of him against them.

"...but I'm not sorry. I enjoyed it. And, Mr. Williams, I know a part of you did, too."

He inhales, running a hand through his hair, cursing. He turns his back to me and slams his fist onto the teacher's desk so suddenly, I visibly jump.

Clearly, he's too mature and too honest to deny that he does feel attracted to me. However, he can't admit to it. And I know why, obviously.

"I'm not..." He continues muttering unintelligible words to himself, and I watch as he toys with the ring on his finger with a purpose.

His eyebrows are furrowed, and his blue eyes are blank again- I know he has receded back into his thoughts.

Don't, I wish to tell him- to distract him- but I bite my tongue. I already did too much damage. I can't extend my hand for more.

In his eyes, I am a troubled girl.

Perhaps I'm taking advantage of that fact. Perhaps not.

But dear reader, I think we both know the answer to that.

"Leave, Namora." I hear his voice, and I jump in surprise.

"You can't—"

"I said, leave." His voice is calm. Too calm. Like a tempest; a rising storm about to conquer. Conquer me?

"I'm sorry, I didn't—"

"How much more will you do? How many more times will you say sorry before the word is exhausted of its own meaning?"

"I... I don't think before I do what I do and I know, I know I need to think but I can't. You make me feel safe, Mr. Williams, and maybe that's why I'm so bold and daring and careless with my actions and I... I'm sorry," I yammer in frustration, letting my mouth run its course, tears welling up in my eyes again.

"For God's sake, Namora, this is the second time you've kissed me. And it was intentional." He almost yells, his body shaking, his beautiful blues flashing red and making me drown in his oceanic tornado of a wrath.

"I know! I'm sorry. I need... I think it's best if I leave right now, I'm sorry, you helped me, you're still helping me, I don't know, I just... I adore you... I don't know what comes over me sometimes, but you... I can't lose you sir..." I look up at him, lower lip wobbling, and he looks down at me with the most frustrated expression I've ever seen on this man. But God, does it make me want to do things to him. He looks absolutely, positively scrumptious.