Chapter 6

Jades POV

I was sleeping when I heard someone knocking on my door ughhh who the fuck could be here at 2 in the morning I opened to door shocked to what I was looking it was Tori but all bruised up and bloody and for the first time wearing a short sleeve I couldn't even comprehend what was happening right now I was half asleep but my instincts came in to protect her " omg Tori what happened who did this to you" how did she get here what the hell happened "I need help..." is all she got out then she collapsed in my arms fuck fuck fuck I picked her up and brought her upstairs and placed her down in my bed and started to think about everything that just happened I looked at her arms and her exposed stomach there were bruises all over her most new but also some old was this her secret was someone hurting her all week I will kill them no one hurts Tori she doesn't deserve it I was about to find out myself and confront Toris family then I heard her start to wake up I ran to her side and waited for her to relise what was going on but I was not so lucky "what the hell happened" then she had pure fear in her eyes "TRINA" she tried to get up but she grabbed her stomach in pain so I laid her back down "Tori whats going on" she started crying so I held her but I was scared to hurt her "I need your phone" she said calming herself down I didn't even ask why I just gave her the phone she dialled a number and had panic in her eyes "Trina listen to me" why would she call Trina " I need you to leave that house right now" was it her mom! "I don't care that it's 2:27 get out by the window and go to a friends and if you can't then go to Andres and tell him I sent you" I had no idea what was happening "do not get off the phone with me tell your at Andres" I've never heard Tori talk like it I needed to be there for her but I didn't know how "ok thank you I'm sorry I will explain I promise just don't go back home ok" she seemed to relax a little " I love you." She hung up the phone and looked at me and more tears came from her eyes I sat down and just held her I had a feeling things weren't gonna be ok and she didn't wanna hear that " it's ok now Tori I've got you I'm not letting you go your safe now" it seemed to work she started to breath normally and I think she was ready to tell me " I'm so sorry Jade I just I didn't have anywhere to go and you said I-" I can't believe she was sorry "hey you have nothing to be sorry for I said it cause I meant it I'm here and I always will be you can talk to me" I didn't mean to but my eyes drifted to her wrist and I saw deep cuts I didn't pay much attention to before my eyes went wide she put the blankets over them then I noticed I was probably staring for to long "it's a long story" she wasn't getting out of this "I have time" I grabbed her hand and held it letter her know it was ok.

Toris POV

I can't believe this is happening I can't believe I might have a chance to get help I was scared tho I didn't know if this was the right thing Jade held my hand giving me the ok to start there was no way out of this I knew It I had a feeling showing up at her door looking like I was almost murdered and then faint and her not get an explanation so I don't have a choice I took a breath " my dad died 2 years ago so we moved to LA so me and Trina got into Hollywood Arts I finally got over my dad but my mom never did..." I had a feeling Jade knew it was her but she still wanted the full story "she blamed me for it cause well I actually don't know why but she did and decided making me suffer was gonna make her feel better so when she wasn't drunk at a bar fucking another guy she was beating me" I could see Jade trying not to cry so I grabbed her other hand and held it "it was ok well it wasn't right but it wasn't that bad at first it was maybe a couple slaps but the more she did it the worse it got the first day this week I had been thrown at a wall and kicked and got broken plate shards in my leg ankles and shoulder" I've never seen Jade more angry in my life " I'm gonna kill her" I panicked this is what I was afraid of besides her not caring at all "no! Let me finish but you have to promise not to kill her cause it gets worse..." she took a breath "fine" I was trying not to think of day 2 cause that may have been one of the worst days "last night when you dropped me off she was waiting for me in the living room and I was thrown in the basement after being satisfied with my beating she came with a knife and stabbed my leg and I think dislocated it well it was out of place so I'm gonna go with dislocated I popped it back in and got ready for school" I couldn't tell what was going on with her she had a mixture of anger and guilt but sadness " I'm so sorry I hurt your knee more I didn't I'm so sorry" she had nothing to be sorry for " Jade you didn't know your the only one that noticed and it led me to trust you enough to come here and get help" it was getting late but I wasn't tired I was way to scared to sleep not after tonight's incident " tonight was the worst thing that's ever happened it's fine you don't need to know" Jade looked at me with her gorgeous eyes and there I go there was no stopping "I came home and saw my mom making out with this guy and I went upstairs to sleep but I got woken up and ended up on my floor when I opened my eyes and the man was in my room and he-he was smiling at me and" I couldn't hold back my tears I started crying and I think Jade could guess what happened next she hugged me and kept me close "how could she Jade she let him t-touch me for m-money" I couldn't keep it in anymore I wasn't ok I told myself things would get better and they didn't "does Trina know..." I could tell she didn't wanna ask but I just wanted to get it all out "no I made a deal with her that if I did what I was told Trina would stay out of it..." I got out of her grip and showed her my arms "when I went to the bathroom it was because she texted me to cut or she would hurt Trina so I did and it hurt a lot but I couldn't let Trina get hurt I had to get her out I hope she's ok" Jade was heartbroken and I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders " Tori your staying here and so is Trina" what did she just say "um Jade what" she looked at me like I was stupid " you think I'm letting you go back there hell no your staying here where I know I can protect you" I didn't have any words " but you hate Trina" she laughed a little but moved a strand of hair behind my ear " but I like you and your worth it , Tori I don't think you know how much you mean to me" I couldn't believe it was this her telling me she liked me "you do?" She was embarrassed "ok is this a bad time to confess my feelings cause I don't wanna mess this up" she was adorable it was funny how nervous she was " no it won't cause I feel the same I really like you too Jade" I've never seen Jade so happy unless she had her scissors "so what does this mean..." I wanted her to be my girlfriend but I was still in extreme pain and stress " I want you to be my girlfriend but can we talk about this tomorrow I'm really tired" I think she may have just forgot about everything that happened tonight "right of course I'm sorry I can go sleep on the couch" she got up but I grabbed her hand "no Jade please don't... I don't wanna be alone right now" she had her cute smile she got into bed and held on to me it didn't take me long to fall asleep in her arms I knew I was safe with her.