Chapter 11

Jades POV

It's been a year since I proposed and the wedding is in a week I can't believe I'm marrying the love of my life it was worth all the obstacles I was bored and Tori was doing her makeup so I wanted to scare her I snuck up behind her and pulled her chair backwards next thing I knew Tori had me against the wall with a blade in her hand "holy shit babe what's with the blade" she put it away and backed up and put her hand on her heart "holy fuck you can't scare me like that Jade" I was still lost "small question where did the knife come from and why do you have it on you" she looked at me like I was stupid "if you've forgotten my mother is still out there and I need protection on me at all times she's not winning" Tori was waving the butterfly knife around so I gently grabbed her wrist and took the knife out of her hands "yes love I know she's still out there but how about we don't swing knifes at your future wife I love you and she's not gonna win" she just rolled her eyes at me "I love you too but I keep the knife I'll just try not to pull it out on you" she just kept doing makeup god this girl is gonna be the death of me someday.

It's the day of the wedding and I was freaking out I still had so much to do thank god I had beck with me I'm so glad me being with Tori didn't ruin our friendship he helped me get ready and tell me it was gonna be fine I got my suit on and went to the alter with beck and Andre

Toris POV

I couldn't believe it I was in a dress doing my makeup and cat was doing my hair we were almost ready this was going to be the best day of my life cat and Trina went in and I walked in with Robbie cause well I didn't have anyone to walk me down the aisle

There I was sitting up with Jade holding her hands as we said our vows Jade started "Tori since the first day I saw you in Hollywood arts I knew you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life I always thought I was jealous but really I...

There I was sitting up with Jade holding her hands as we said our vows Jade started "Tori since the first day I saw you in Hollywood arts I knew you were the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life I always thought I was jealous but really I just wanted to be with you I'm so thankful that I met you and helped you out of your situation and be your savoir I would do anything for you like I said the first night we got close I will always be there for you no even if it's the middle of the night during a disaster I will always be here" that last line almost made me cry then it was my turn "Jade this all started with a little crush in high school and my life was a mess but you were one of the things I looked forward to when we got put on that project I was honestly scared that you would have killed me but part of me knew you would never hurt me and you saved me Jade without you I would most likely be dead you saved my life and made me the happiest person in the world I was backed in a dark corner and you were my light thank you for being there for me I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" I could see the water in her eyes "do you take Jade West take Tori to be your wife and  promise to love and to cherish for better or for worse for richer or poorer" she looked in my eyes with the biggest smile on her face "I do" he looked over at me "Victoria Vega do you take Jade West to be your wife and promise to love and cherish her for better or for worse for richer or poorer" I loved her more then anything there was no other answer "I do" I didn't look anywhere else but Jades eyes "you may now kiss the bride" our lips fit perfectly together I felt the same sparks I did the first time I kissed her for a high school project we separated and everyone clapped and we had a huge party it was so much fun I was ready to start my life with my beautiful wife.

2 years later

Toris POV

Me and Jade have great jobs I wrote some songs and started a career out of it and Jades an actress and started in some horror movies we both decided we wanted kids so we chose for me to be pregnant the first time we agree 2 kids would be great so 9 moths later we had a beautiful baby girl named Skyler when she was 2 Jade was pregnant and scary as fuck I hid the scissors away from her again 9 moths later she gave birth to another girl and we named her Amelia life was amazing I was raising 2 baby girls with the love of my life what could go wrong.

6 years later

Toris POV

I was going through work shit while the girls played in the other room my phone went off ugh I didn't feel like talking to someone else from work "hello" then I froze when I heard the voice on the other line "hello darling how have you been" I could hear the joy in her voice "mother..." I went outside I didn't wanna worry Jade "so I heard I'm a grandma and I didn't know" she went to far "you can talk shit about me but you stay the fuck away from my family" she just laughed "ohh did poor little Tori get a back bone and is talking back to me I'm still your mother you do not talk to me like that" I was so close of throwing this phone and smashing it "listen here bitch you lost the the right as a mother when you beat me and made a guy fuck me for money your a fugitive if you come back you'll be arrested right away so if you have even half a fucking brain cell you will stay away from my family" another dumb ass laugh "you wish I would love to meet my grandchildren and see your wife again" the line went dead I collapsed in the grass it's been almost 10 years since the Trina incident and she's coming back Skyler came running out to me worried "mommy what's wrong why you crying" she came over and hugged me god she was such a sweet kid I'm ok I just tripped and hurt my ankle I'm ok" one of the things she got from Jade was being able to tell when I was lying "ok then I'll go get mom" she ran before I could stop her why did this woman have to ruin my life.

Jades POV

I was reading over some lines for work when Skyler came in running with a worried look on her face "mom" I picked her up and put her on my hip "what's up sweetheart" she looked worried which worried me "mommy was crying outside I asked her what's wrong she told me she hurt her ankle but I knew she was lying" only one thing makes Tori cry anymore and after what Toris been through that girls got a good pain tolerance "thank you for telling me Sky I'll go check on her go play with your sister" when I put her down Amelia came running in and poked sky "TAG" and ran "HEY Amy that's not fair I was on T" and there goes Sky running after her 6 year old sister I went outside looking for Tori and she clearly hadn't move since Sky went to see her I sat in the grass beside her "hey what's wrong babe" she just kept looking in front of her refusing to look at me "Sky probably told you already I fell and twisted my ankle" ugh she was being stubborn again I went in front of her so she would look at me but she just stared at the ground "baby talk to me" I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head so she would look at me "we both know you have a good pain tolerance cause of you past plus you won't look at me which means your lying" she looked into my eyes and broke down in my arms "she called me Jade" she who the fuck is- no fuck "what did she say" Tori got up and wiped her tears "she told me she wanted to meet her grandchildren and see you again I tried to threaten her to stay away but she laughed and hung up on me" Jade was not one to get scared but she was now "if she thinks she's gonna lay one hand on you or the girls she's wrong" her fear turned to anger she helped me up and we went in the house to talk to the girls.

The book is coming to an end will Tori finally fight back?