Prologue.

CECELIA was sitting in her black big bike while looking at the bar. Also her outfit was good at the darkness of night. No one will see her. Literally no one. She took her phone then dialed a number that will connect to her group where are inside the bar.

"Abort mission!" CECELIA.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" Sin shouted.

"Fuck! i'm in the middle of heaven... Ms. Cecelia, you always love to ruin my needs. Shit! i need to satisfy myself now." Love protest.

"Your so gross Satan!!!" Lake tell with annoyance.

"How dare you to call me satan?" Love asked.

"Ooops! here we go again, love quarrel." Six said and chuckling.

"Do we need to do that cecelia?" Tulip asked.

"I. said. abort. misson. or. else. cops. could. kill. you. all." cecelia said with a grin.

'This is exciting' that's what on her thought.

"WHAAAT?" they shouted in unison.

"Yes... So, go back to the safehouse." Cecelia ended the call.

Cecelia start the engine of her big bike then look back again to the crema bar.

'You're dead Tulip'

That's what on her mind before they started the mission. She knew there's a traitor in the group but she remain in silent and now the traitor bite her bait. She grin again. No one could destroy her organization. No one. then she left the bar.

She arrived at their safehouse. Should she called it's safehouse if there's a traitor in her group? How come it could be happened. But that was already done. Punishment is the best thing to do. Good luck tulip. She grin again and walked to her throne at the center of the safehouse. She have so many allies and she gather them all now for a small show. She planned this before and now she will tell to those who want to be a traitor that she will punished them before their final destination. She will let them see how frightening she is.

"They arrived now Ms." cloud whisper whose standing in her right side she nod for an answered.

She closed her eyes and focus on what she heard. Footsteps and the noise of the door while opening it. Silence. No one dares to speak. unless to this bastard who also love to ruin  her peace of mind.

"Ooooh!!! What a surprise ms. cecelia, Napaka-engrande naman." Natutuwang sabi ni love.

"Huwag kang feeling satanas! unless you're a traitor?" Cecelia grin and pointed her gun to him.

"Whoooaa! chill ka lang, i'm not a traitor. You know how much i love you babe." he answered and winked at her.

"Gross!" Lake annoyed.

"What's the meaning of this cecelia?" Sin asked.

"This is for the traitor in our group." She point again her gun to love and without doubt she shot his right leg. All of them was shock because of what she did. They are all clueless.

"AAAHH! FUUUCK YOUU! CECELIA! I'M NOT A TRAITOR!! SHIIIT! YOUR A BADASS!!" Love shouted.

"Good for him." Lake whisper.

"Why did you do that?" Sin angrily asked her.

"Wala lang, naiirita ako sa pagmumukha niya." Sagot niya. Natawa tuloy sila unless kay Sin the serious ika nga ni six at kay love na namimilipit sa sakit.

"Shit. You don't have to do that. Alam kong gwapo ako pero hindi ako traydor baka si lake." Sabat ni love.

"You want another gunshot satan?" naiiritang tanong ni lake kay love.