New Home. New life.

When you finally landed on a new island you didn't take the form of a human. No, Queen would be looking for you. Instead you took the form of a horse. You even got yourself captured and taken to an action. There you were sold to a farmer and his wife. During the times you weren't working you were checking on Kid through the portal. You saw that he escaped. You couldn't go and see him.
"Gracy Girl." Called a small voice. Yeah the son of the farmer was the one who named you. He said that one of the brown spots on you back looked like a cross.
You took the family to church every Sunday by wagon. Even though you have only been living with them for a month they treated you like you were one of the family.
Once the parked the wagon across from the church the all went inside an told you to wait for them. Church service for them was normal an hour to a hour and a half. So you had time to kill.
"Come on captain. She's not here. We should head back to the ship."
"We'll head back when I say so. Heat."
Kid. You turned your head to see Heat, Kid, and Wier looking for you. Once they got closer you stuck your nose out to Kid. Just enough to make skin contact.
"Hey Kid." You said to him.
"(y/n). What the hell are you doing strapped up to a wagon."
"I'm in hiding. Queen is on the hunt for me. If he find me there is no telling what he will do to me."
"Why don't you hid with me crew."
"Because that would put you in danger. Queen would look and find me on your ship. Then he would kill you hole crew. Also I'm happy hear. The give me free food and a place to stay. In return I help them with their farm chores."
"But what about your cottage, and the people looking for you for your baked goods and singing. What about us, Killer has been asking about you ever since we escaped."
"I am not putting any body in any more danger. You guys should get going. The family is going to be coming out soon."
"No were not leaving with out you."
You reared and let out the loudest cry you could. You really didn't want him to get caught again.
"Mom that sounded like Gracy!"
"Shit. Kid come on it's time to go. If she doesn't want to come with use then that's her choice."
With that they ran. I felt bad, but there was no other choice. The little boy came up to me. I lowered my head so he could pet me.
"You ok Gracy. Did someone hurt you." I just snorted in response.
"There is no physical injury. Something must have just spooked her. Come on let's head back and give her the rest of the day off."
They all boarded the wagon and we started making our way back. All I thought about was the last look that Kid gave me. He looked hurt, yet angry at the same time. Hay that's Kid for you. All strength but no anger control.
Once I was back in my stall I made another water portal just to see Kid one last time. The look on his face was .
unreadable, but I knew it was because of me. I took a long look at him. Good bye Eustass. You'll be safer without me.

 You'll be safer without me