Outer

Fate's Multiverse

Height: 5'5

Steven Universe

Height: ???

In General

Likes: Floating around, Conversing with Error, talking about stars, Fluffy things, Marshmallows

Dislikes: Being oblivious, worrying Space (Outer!Papyrus)

Sexuality: Bi (Female and Male equally)

Gender: Male

Fun Facts

~When I say Outer likes floating around, I mean literally- Space has to use a rope to keep Outer from floating off too far.

~The reason Outer likes to talk to Error is because of how well he listens- not everyone will let him ramble on about how his brother is doing, what route the kid chose, or facts about the stars, and so when he found that Error would he was extremely happy.

~Outer's jacket was a gift from Space, and is incredibly soft, and Outer absolutely loves it.

~Once on April fourth Outer made a joke about how it would be funny if it was Error's birthday, only to be concerned when finding out Error didn't know what a birthday was. Now he helps Error get birthday presents for Blue, Error's brothers, and Nightmare's gang, and always gets a present from him.

~Outer would definitely live on marshmallows if given the choice- but Space wont let him.

~Outer once followed Error through a portal, though he regretted it soon after, and Error quickly got him out of the Anti-Void, lecturing him on how unsafe it was.

~Outer is trying to get someone to put railing up by the spots where the Void is accessible- there have been so many accidents with people who were running too fast, or who were pushed off and it's becoming more than a small problem, though Outer is usually the only one too remember.

~If Outer had a penny for every time someone has called him crazy for trying to help or even just interact with a bad sans he would be incredibly rich.

~Once someone called Outer a stupid marshmallow and he found that absolutely hilarious.

~Despite almost never leaving his AU, Outer probably sees more AU Sanses than most who do leave their AU's, and that is literally only because his AU is a popular tourist attraction because of the stars. (Plus how often Error would show up.)

~Outer only notified Ink of Error's presence in his AU because of how long it had been, plus he was not fully in control of his actions- though he thought he was the one to make his decision, he was heavily influenced by POZOBQS.

~Fresh often shows up in Outer's AU to bug Error, though he will hang out with Outer sometimes

~Outer prides himself in being a Neutral side, so when he was technically the reason Error fell into the Void, he felt even more guilty then if Error had not technically "died" because of him.