Chapter 1

Beep beep beep!

The sound of my alarm clock ringing.

"argh" as I brush my face waking up from a weirdest dream. I get up from my bed heading to the bathroom to shower as I have to be in school by 07:30 am. I take a long ass shower after that I lotion my body and wearing my school uniform in the process after which consists of a light brown tunic and dark brown by the collar , dark brown socks with light brown stripes at the top , a dark brown belt, and a dark brown pullover with light brown strips at the top.

After the whole process of pampering myself with the necessities I went to make a quick breakfast like warm cornflakes which was amazing , I prefer warm milk in my cereal than cold milk and the people that prefer cold milk are very weird to me. After eating I quickly washed my bowl and went back to my bedroom to pack my books after doing that I took my phone from the charger and plugged in my earphones so that I can head out.

"Manje?' (so) I turned back to see Nicolas by my door with his hands in his pocket.

Nicolas is my annoying cousin who is 15 years old and in grade 9. We do not go to the same school but our schools are opposite to each other with a little distance though.

"That's how you greet people in the morning?" I say back

" hehehe why are so sour so early in the morning?" he said that laughing

I've always been grumpy in the morning and if I'm not then its my lucky day.

"fuckoff" I shoot back.

"Can we go already?" I say while picking up my bag from my bed.

The weather was very sunny as we walked to school , we eventually arrived to our destination and parted ways as our schools are opposite to each other.

As I was walking through the large hallways of my school I heard an annoying voice calling my name and I turned around and saw the ugliest face my world has ever seen , "Hello beautiful" he said showing his yellow teeth. "Hi Daniel" I said while trying to avoid him at all costs. "I was wondering....." he said while scratching his head. "Keep wondering Daniel , I really do not have the time to be conversating with you" I said while trying to distract myself with my phone. He walked away while mumbling something and I did not care even a little bit.

I quickly looked at my timetable and my first class was Life sciences , one of my favourite subjects , I walked to class and as always I was the first one . I took a seat and placed my notebook, pencil case and water bottle on my desk and waited for class to commence. A few minutes later the bell rang and learners started flooding the classroom followed by Mrs Maseko my Life sciences teacher. She started the lesson And todays lesson was about DNA.

The class went by fast and eventually ended and my next class was Geography one of my hated subjects followed by Math.

I Attended all my Classes and my day at school eventually ended and I walked back home.

While walking home and minding my own business as always I heard somebody yelling , I turned around to find one of the cutest girl coming towards to meet me. She had the most sexiest body I have ever seen and she was pretty adorable with hazel eyes , bushey eyebrows , longest eyelashes and plump lips and she was BLACK , such a beautiful creation my God!.

"Hey" she said.

"Hi". I said while trying to figure out what the most beautiful creation I have ever seen wants from me.

"uhm I've been eyeing you the whole day in school...." I lifted my eyebrows as she said that

"oh no not in a creepy or weird way" she said while chuckling

"Right , I was kinda worried right there" I said smiling.

" Yeah so as I was saying , uhm I've realised that you always alone and I'd really love to be your friend, I don't really know you in terms of personality but I can tell that you are a vibe" . She said while smiling , God she is so beautiful !

"Uhm yeah sure , I do not mind being your friend though I'm really not social" I said

"Oh no , don't worry , I also don't mind that, I tend to be like that sometimes" She said smiling.

She's really friendly

I laughed "oh okay , and you are?"

" Shit excuse my manners I guess I just got carried away by making a new friend , My name is Zariah Martins and you are? She said

"Asante Anderson" I said

"Nice to meet you ! , so can we exchange numbers so we can be able to communicate about everything and anything" she said laughing

"No problem , 0833...." I said giving her my numbers.

" Got it , see you tomorrow Asante! bye!" she said while walking away

She seems really nice and my type of circle.

Let me get something straight guys , I avoided making friends in this school because I think that all of them are ratchet , two faced and plastics and you can never catch me in that zone sorry!!

I proceeded my walking and got home 20 Minutes later tired as hell .

I quickly went to my room to change into more comfortable clothes and walked to the kitchen to make myself food as I was hungry like a MF. I made myself my favourite cheese and tomato sand which with scrambled eggs and ketchup on the side , Went to the lounge and watched tv till I was finished with my food. After the whole process of washing my dishes I went back to my bedroom to do my homework.

I finished my homework by 19:00 from 17:00 As it was really long.

I rested on my bed and eventually fell asleep while thinking about my life.

Hey loves! This is my first book and my first try so please show some love and support Thank you !!

Love Prada