| 3 |

"Lola"

She heard someone call in the distance, it not being enough for her to snap out of her so distracting thoughts as she stared at the tons of students that passed by the main hall.

"Lola!!!" Someone else yelled, making the blonde jump and finally stop daydreaming - which almost made her let her books fall out of her arms.

"What?"

"What are you thinking about? We were asking if you've already finished that Biology assignment that's due in like three days" Kenzie clarified.

"Uhh yeah, I have to do a few final touches but yeah" Lola answered.

"Cool, don't be like me because I have barely even started it" Kingston joked

"I thankfully ain't like you King" Lola said, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"I really want to be the male soloist this season, though" He confessed.

"So do I" Julian added.

"I'm sure you'll do great" His boyfriend Emil told him, kissing his lips, to which Julian smiled sweetly.

"Honestly, I'm new to A-Troupe and I still have a lot to learn before trying out for the solos, I mean we're talking about Nationals here"

Zayan had always been a humble person, and didn't like having too much pressure on his shoulders, considering the future of the team would be in his hands.

A few yeah's were heard in agreement and understanding to what he said, then eventually changing the subject and giving a new continuity to their conversation.

On the other side of the room, we see both Richelle and Jacquie in the middle of an argument - which was a part of their daily routine.

"I'm telling you the answer was Option B, it couldn't be D" Jacquie argues.

"How was it B? Please you're so dumb it very honestly concerns me, it was D"

"So now you're calling me dumb Richelle Eliana?"

"Stop calling me Richelle Eliana no one uses my middle name, weirdo"

"Well now I do considering you call me by my full name too"

"I can call you whatever i want, but you can't, got it?"

"Noah!!" Jacquie exclaimed, making him look up from his phone "Do something about Richelle please she won't shut up for a second"

"Both of you quit it, in case you haven't noticed, we're in the middle of the school and everyone's already staring at us" Noah tried soothing them.

"Did you hear him Jacqueline, shut the fuck up everyone's staring at us" Richelle teased.

Jacquie grabbed a strand of Richelle's hair and pushed it, making her gasp.

"Ladies ladies!!" Noah intervened, placing himself in the middle of them and separating them.

The both of them folded their arms as if they were little kids.

"I don't get you. One day you love each other, the other you can't stand being in the same room, make up your minds will you?" Noah complained.

"I don't love her!" Richelle exclaimed with a disgusted look on her face.

"Me even less!!"

Noah, to calm his girlfriend down, wrapped his arm around her before planting a kiss on her lips - which immediately worked. Jacquie's lips curled into a smile, and her fight with Richelle was already matters of the past.