| 4 |

"Look at me I can finally do it!" Jacquie exclaimed in the middle of Toronto High's main hall. She had been trying to do a new TikTok dance move successfully ever since the previous night, and she finally got it right.

She had become obsessed with TikTok and wouldn't unglue her eyes from that app for a second.

"That's great Jacquie" Richelle said sarcastically, already tired of her new obsession.

Jacquie was one of those people that always had a current obsession. She had been obsessed with Basketball players right after she joined her Basketball team (which she then left to join the Tennis team), baking, Youtube, boy bands, fashion, ice skating, and now TikTok. She had even created an account in which she posted her TikToks - which truthfully was successful.

"Give up Richelle" Davis, Jacquie's sister, suggested "She has been like this for ages"

Davis, Richelle and Amy looked over at Jacquie, who wouldn't stop dancing to the new TikTok she was learning.

"Yep, we might as well give in" Amy confessed. A few seconds later, as Amy looked up, she saw their friends (namely Kingston, Zayan, Julian, Piper and Lola) by the stairs. "Oh look who's here"

Richelle, hearing what Amy had said, turned her head to find what she was referring to only to see a few of their friends. Including Lola.

Ever since the previous night, Richelle hadn't stopped thinking about her dms with Lola. The way they talked was way too flirty to be normal. And something inside her drew her to Lola.

Now seeing her live gave her a fuzzy feeling inside. A mix of excitement and anxiety.

Lola looked up to them, her eyes ending up focusing on Richelle.

Lola had her long wavy hair down, giving her a more natural look whereas Richelle had decided to straighten her hair for the day.

It was the first time Lola had ever seen Richelle's hair straight, and she had to admit - she looked hot with it. It gave her a more mature look.

Their friends started chatting, yet all they could focus on was one another, giving each other intense and smirking glares.

Just by the sight of each other, their moments flashed back into their minds.

When Jacquie told Richelle Lola had been staring at her all afternoon.

When Lola stared at Richelle's body in the changing room.

Richelle's "I would do it all over again for you" that made Lola feel a sense of trust and safety.

And mostly, them flirting through dms.

It was extremely weird and confusing. They had never been attracted to girls before, so why start now? What was happening to them? What would their friends think about it?

The rational thing to do was ignore whatever they were feeling and focus on dance. The emotional thing to do was go with it and go along with whatever they were feeling.

Which one would win though..?

"We have PE now, let's get going" Piper suggested, not wanting to be late.

"Where's Noah though?" His girlfriend asked.

All of a sudden, all of them saw Noah running around the place as if he were headless - which made them burst out in laughter. As he heard their laughs, his head turned in their direction, a realisation expression coming across his face.