The Divine Sisters Pt. 3

The sage and Vidya then enter the cave and close the door.

"Sage, the weather is changing."

"Vidya, It is a sign of her arrival, its a full-moon tonight. Her prowess has reached its pinnacle. She is more powerful than a hundred of evil spirits. The dark emperest of the dark night...Pishachini! She is fast as lighting, darker than the eclipse, She is a curse! When ever she steps on land, the ocean water disappears. Trees and plants begin to wither. The screams of dying people late at night. Even the surroundings suffocate, the winds fly during the starry night. Even the moon and stars hide behind the clouds because of fear, the universe is sending us a message of her arrival. She is coming!"

They then walk up to someone.

"This is Chiranjiv, he is my most trusted disciple."

Give me you blessing, sage. Chiranjiv says.

"Bless you."

"Sage, she is coming."

"Is she alone?" Vidya interrupts

"No, it is always said she comes with her accomplices."
******************
"Om, Navashiva Om, Navashiva." The sage says continually says while using his magic and protecting something, but what?
***************
"My dearly ones! It is time to complete you. I have reached."

"My queen, I don't understand when you talk to yourself." One of her accomplices says.

"Had you've been smart enough, you would not be following me."
*************
"Whatever we do, we have to do it fast. She is coming through the forests.."

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

That sorceress had blown up the caves door.

"Sage! What is happening?!"

"Hail Lord Shiva! Run Vidya!"

"But what about the gem?!"

"Just run Vidya, save yourself!"

"You are quite smart. Well after all, you were once my guru.  But your sharing knowledge to people without me? A sacrifice without me? Don't you think you insulted me?"

The sage uses a hand gesture to tell Vidya to leave. But, Pishachini isn't that foolish, so she closes the caves door without even looking.

"Have some mercy, do something, sage. I've come after so many years, be nice to me!"

"I knew you were going to come, Pishachini."

"What is this sage? You've turned old! No, you only look old. You were my guru, and you forgot my name? Bad guru! I understand you are angry, but you can call me by my name!"

"Shachini 'P' Silent  I had told you once before and you had belive me!"

"I thought there must be some nobility in you." The sage responds

"Yes, yes, even I knew there must be some stupidity in you. You were really stupid! It doesn't seem you are as strong as you were before."

The sage then tries to use magic on Pishachini but she blocks it by using her own magic.

"Oh sage, did you forget? I have The Rune Gem and The Element Gem, I can change into to anyone, and have control of nature. But I have only two gems, now give me the third gem, and in exchange, I-"

"Do you think I will trust you?!" The sage says cutting Pishachini off.

"No, sage, don't ever trust me! I'm just saying, give me that gem and in exchange, I'll give you all a peaceful death! As you know, I never lie. I do what I say. Now, give me that gem, give it to me sage!
*******************

Will Pishachini be able to get The Temporal Gem? 💎 Or will she not? Or will something totally different happen? I will be posting Pt. 4  Tomorrow!

😃

F.S  💕