The Divine Sisters Pt. 4

Vidya then tries to get a rock to hit Pishachini with, but Pishachini could feel the presence of it.

"Are you trying to hit me? With a rock? Only this old man can do magic, I'm so sorry sage-"

Before Pishachini could say anything, the sage used his magic and it made Pisachini fall and hit the ground.

The Sage then made The Temporal Gem appear in his hands and he threw it towards Vidya, but then Pishachini came in the way and that Temporal Gem hit her eye and made a hole with a red spark. She fainted and that gem came out of her eye and went inside of Vidya's stomach.

"Run my child run! And remember whether anything good or bad happens, it will happen at midnight, when there is a full-moon, and that will be dreadfully scary and shocking, lost ones will be found on that same night.......... run, my child!"

Vidya then runs away from the cave.

Right after Vidya leaves the sage falls to the floor.

"Sage!" Chiranjiv calls out and runs towards him

"Sage....Sage! Is that sorceress..."

Chiranjiv then goes to see if that sorceress is alive or not.

"Sage... she's dead. But she even got the third gem, then..."

"The Temporal Gem finds it prosesser. That Gems knowledge will be shared to Vidyas girls."

"Girls?" Chiranjiv adds

"Yes. Two girls, they will posesse the Temporal Gems powers, one will forsee the future, and the other can change the future. But they can protect the whole universe when they meet the one who is my blood, or who is my heir. When all three of them unite, then the secret will be revealed!

*************************
"This is a huge mystery, Sarthak. Sage even gave me that gem. Vidya says.

"But that gem... where is it?c Sarthak says.

"T..That gem went in my stomach...."

"Don't worry, I'm glad your safe, Vidya. Our train departs in an hour Vidya, well be going far way from here and from that sorceress too.

*********************
"Sage, let us take these two other gems this sorceress possess."

Before Chiranjiv could do that, Pishachini woke up and held his wrist.

"You think I died?"

"But.. I checked your pulse..."

"But I'm a sorceress! I never die! Because I am death!"
***********************
What do you think Pisachini will do next? Will she kill the sage of even Chiranjiv? What do you think?

Also, guys I only did a little bit today because I had a test for school and I'm generally just tired lol. But I will upload regularly like used to do tomorrow! 💕 ♥️ 💜 💙 🧡 ❤ 💕

😃

F.S  💕