The Divine Sisters Pt. 5

Pisachini then pushes Chiranjiv away and goes up to the sage.

"There is only one way to escape me, and that is...."

"Before you kill me, I surrender my death! Lord Shiva!" The sage says and leaves by using magic."

"What?! What is this? Pisachini says in anger.
What did your guru do huh? Where did he go?!" Pisachini says while going up to Chiranjiv.

"I don't know! I really don't know!"

"Tell me now!"

Pisachini then picks up Chiranjiv by his neck and holds him up in the air.

"Who is his blood? Tell me, who is it!?"

"His Daughter.......Mahima..."

Pisachini then throws Chiranjiv to the ground.

"Mahima......"
********************
"Wait, Rakshit!"

"No, Mom!"

"Rakshit!"

"I don't want to go to school mom! I want to go to dads office!"

"Rakshit!"

"I don't want to participate in the school competition!"

Pishachini suddenly appears out of nowhere.

"Rakshit, No office! You have to go to school now!"

"Mom...."

"Son..." they both say mockingly.

"Rakshit Shergill you have to go to school, okay?"

"Mahima Shergill, no school, please!"

"Not Mahima, I'm you mom!"

"Exactly, Mahi 'ma'!"

"Naughty boy! Come on let's go!"

"Oh, So this is Mahima and that is her son." Pisachini says in her mind.

"I've come here to find one of that sages heir, but there are two of them! Who should I keep an eye on? Who will come in handy?"
***********************

"How many times have I said I need a car, but husband, is useless, He can't even buy a car for my son Shikar. Now he has to share a car Rakshit. Oh my poor baby, its like sharing a cab, I wish we could share husbands, or I wouldn't have to face this.....God."

"Ashlesha!" Calls out her husband.

"Again?!"

"What?"

"I have told you so many times to call me Ash, not Ashlesha. Betrayer."

"Okay, Ash. Better?"

"Yes, Better."

"And I have told you to not keep calling me a betrayer, call me, Bharat."

"Car?"

"Yes...I know about the car but I can't just keep asking my brother to buy me a car now, I need to get my kid to school." Bharat says in a sarcastic way.

"Look, if you want to succeed in your life, try to be an actual man. A man, a money-maker. Like, you have to be a trigger."

"Trigger..."

"Don't be a beggar. But you, are always after brother Chetan asking for something."

"What do I do, darling? I have to ask him, the person that owns this business is...."

"Chetan Brother! He is the C.E.O of the business. Mahima owns the house, and when Rakshit becomes older, he will be the owner and we will be beggars!"

"No!"

"Yes! So please start the car and then..."

"Look you see? Talking about this you made our son cry. What type of father are you?"

"Darling don't worry, I'll future will be bright! After we drop Shikar off we will go shopping!"

"Shopping?"

Yes, shopping and I'll buy you a necklace thicker and prettier that the one Mahima has."

They get in the car but then Pishachini jumps on top of the car.

"Wow! Mahima is just like her father, stubborn and principled. But these to are greedy, now they will be my target...."

What do you think Pisachin will do? Will she kill them or will she use them?🤔
What do you think? Let me know in the comments!
Thank you for all of the support!💕 ♥️ 💜 💙 🧡 ❤ 💕 ♥️ 💜 💙 🧡

Edit: Hi Guys! So I will not be posting the other part today because I am working on a cover for this book and also I have decided I am only going to be posting Monday through Friday not Saturday or Sunday! Thank you guys! ❤ 🤍 💙 🧡  ♥️ ❤ 🤍 💙

😃

F.S  💕