Prolegue

A/n:sorry I might update it slow because of modules but don't worry it's December,oh MERRY CHRISTMAS to you guys (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

"Y/n I have good news to you"your mom said you look at her and tilt your head "Mom where were you I was worried sick you didn't come back home to night!"you said worrily "I met a guy don't worry his a nice guy"she said "EHHHH? Why didn't you tell me?when did it start?"y/n said "hmm secret oh and pack your things were moving today"your mom said while smiling,leaving you alone shocked "I hope his not a bad guy"you packed your things and change your outfit.You got out of your house you were shocked to what you see there was a Rolls-Royce car waiting outside "mom uhhhhh what's is going on"You said then your mom got out of your house"oh just a car Let's go"she said you look at her like you don't understand anything "A CAR?! well it is a car but That's a-"you were cut off by your mom"get in or I'll leave yah"she said you quickly got in as you got in There's a driver I wave at him and he nod "mom don't tell me he's a rich man"you said she then smiled and nod"Eh...EHHHHH!? I HOPE HIS NOT A MAFIA OR WHATEVER ILLEGAL HIS DOING AHHHH"you thought.

Time skip to when they got there

Y/n P.O.V
"what a big house it's like a mansion wait is that WOAH a automatic gate so cool"You thought

(A/n:ok I know its stupid but you and your mom live in cheap apartment so it's your first time seeing it ACT LIKE IT)
( ̄3 ̄)

As you and mom got in the door.The door opened and you saw a man "Oh you must be Y/n I'm Mr.Suzuki"he said while smiling you nod at him "he looks like a nice person to me BUT I DONT ENTIRELY TRUST HIM YET"you thought and you stared at him suspiciously "oh come in" Mr. Suzuki said.You and your mom got in the house It was Neat and Quiet place but luxury.You saw a 4 children looking at you.You were shock "oh this is your brothers"Mr.Suzuki said I nod to him and said "they're cute Mr.Suzuki ERM Dad hahhah"with an akwarkd smile "I know right"Your mom said "oh and Alex please show your sisters room"Your new dad said Alex nod "me and your mom going to work hope you guys get along to each other"Your Stepdad said and leave with mom.You turned your head and you saw the four still staring at you and you were thinking "THEY'RE SO CUTE AHHH"Being a fangirl inside your head. "I'm y/n your new sister"you said giving your beautiful smile at them,Then they got slight tint of blush on them "I'm S-Suzuki Alex"the little boy pink haired said you nod at him still smiling you look to a little boy next to Alex "I-Im Suzuki Akira"white haired little guy said "there hair color is so beautiful "*sniff*you thought.You look next to Akira "Oh I'm Hiraku *yawn*sorey"he said "Cute nah it's fine hahaha"he blush deeply to what you said,then the last little guy said "and I-Im Hotaka"he said while shaking"It was really nice to meet you all I hope we get along with each other"you said and give them a smile that made them blush "oh My father said that I should guide you to your room"Alex said and You nod.

Hotaka P. O. V
Onii-chan Is so beautiful like my mom I can't stop thinking Onii-chan's smile I want her to be with me Wait what am I thinking she's my new sister and Its normal to love her right?.He blush at what he thought.

Hiraku P. O. V
AHHHH I'm not cute O-oniichan is such a beautiful Ahemm I want to sleep with onii-chan.A slight blush on his face looking at y/n going to her room.

Akira P. O. V
Onii-chan is so beautiful like a flower I want to talk to her more.He has a slight tint of blush on his cheeks while smiling.

Alex P. O. V
I know I should be hating them but my new Onii-chan is beautiful ARGH I still hate them for taking place of our mom but still... I can't stop thinking of her smile.A slight of blush shown in his face and he look at the girl who has a sparkle in her eyes admiring the surrounding.He chuckled Cute...

Y/n P. O. V
"Ahemm sorry that was kinda embarrassing" you said while your face blushing "Is it your first time"Little BOI with almost grayed hair said "hey where were you TSK this our new Sister Y/n"Alex said while I wave at the small boy with a smile "oh sorry for not showing up downstairs I'm Suzuki Hetoshi nice to meet you"he said while he give he's hand to you meaning hand shake.You accepted it "oh nice to meet you too"i give him my beautiful smile.

Suzuki P.O.V
"bye Suzuki I'll have to guide Onii-chan room"Alex said smiled at me and I nod.As I watch them leave I was in thought Acting much tsk.Onii-chan...I should have gon down stairs too guide her Aishhh She's beautiful I hope my brothers doesn't fall for her they're annoying "TSK".

Third person P. O. V
"here's your room Onii-chan"Alex said smiling sweetly "Aww I know it's weird but"You suddenly hug him because of his cuteness "WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING BAKA"Alex was blushing like a tomato"sorry I can't stop it your too CUTEEEE~"you stop hugging him and you saw him tomato"cute"you pat his head "thank you for guiding me to my room" you smiled at him "DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN BAKA hump"Alex said You chuckled at his attitude and you act sad "you don't like onii-chan anymore~" you said taking a glance at him He was worried shocked "I'm sorry onii-chan I didn't mean to"he said blushing like a tomato looking down at the floor you found it cute"OK I LOV YOU Alex hahaha" you said excitedly and hug him again making him hotter in his cheek "y-yeh whatever" he said and hug you back.

After that Alex leave because you need to pack your things in your room while you were packing you heard*knock knock* you look at the door.

A/N:I'll end it here hope you guys enjoy ('∀`)♡ Merry Christmas guys(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡