Chapter 1

You walk towards the door and open you saw Akira holding a flower(^^ isn't cute >w<)

"oh Akira why are you here?"you said while tilting your head "O-onii Chan here's a gift for your welcome to our family I hope you like it me and my mom grow it together"he said while gaving the flowers to you he was blushing like a tomato thinking it was embarrassing"aww thank you Akira it's beautiful like your eye"you said while taking the flower "oh really Onii-chan i-i love you"he said blushing to hard to what he said"Aww I love you you too Akira"you then hug him he hug back too.After a minute he left because you still not done your task OK

Time skip
You were done to your task you look at your clock that is about to be Dinner so you got out to your room and gon down stairs "oh hey y/n get sit dinners about to start"your mom said and you go to your sit.You were sitting between 
Akira and Hotaka."Y/n Tomorow your transferring school"your Step dad said "oh to where?"you said sadly because you have friends there that really support you."Riverdale School"your mom said "eh... EHHHH!? oh whoops my manners"you said.

Riverdale School was a Rich School students in there was smart and greater than others schools.

"We have already registered your name y/n so you'll start tomorrow"your Dad said smiling at you.While you were eating you were in thought "I think there's a lot of spoiled brats there.I hope it's an easy education like any other normal school" you suddenly pale because it might be hard "Onii-chan A-Are you alright?"Hotaka said "oh hahaha I'm alright just thinking about the school"you said.

You were done eating so you gon to your bedroom."it's been a long day Welp time to shower"you said.After you shower you bath a Bathrobe your hair was wet so your try to dry it.While you were drying your hair you heard a knock at your door so you walk towards the door and open it you saw Hiraku.He suddenly blush like a tomato when he sees you wearing a bathrobe(you guys already knew HIHIHI(´∀`)♡) "oh Hiraku why are you here?"you said while still scrubbing the towel to your hair "u-um Onii-chan can I sleep with you I always have nightmares" Hiraku said looking down to his feet blushing hard "oh really ok you can sleep here"you said while smiling at the little boy "really! Thank you onii-chan"he said excitedly ang walk inside your room.

Hiraku P. O. V
Onii-chan room smells like her  vanilla
I watch Onii-chan drying her hair "O-onii-chan can I help you dry your hair"
"hmm what sweet little brother sure"she said smiling at me yes.. I walk towards to where Onii-chan is and take the hair dryer Onii-chan hair is soft.

Third person P. O. V
You look at your brother in your mirror smiling sweetly you thinking it cute.After that your hair dried already "time for bedtime Hiraku"you said smiling at him and he shown a slight tint of blush on his face.You go to your bed while he's still standing there at your mirror staring at you.You lift your blanket inviting him to your bed he's face suddenly turn tomato at the sight of you inviting him "Hiraku come"
(I know what your thinking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) your such a pervert human) Hiraku nod then he walk towards you and got in your blanket."u-uhm Onii-chan can I hug you"he said looking at you.You were about to nose bleed but you hold it in "Uh sure hahaha"you said.

(no don't HARASS a child Y/n don't be a pervert person ̄へ ̄)

He then hug your hips putting his head deeply to you"Good night onii-chan"he said "Good night too Hiraku".

You didn't know that Hiraku nightmare just a reason to sleep with you.

OK that's all for today I think it's short sorry.What do you think?