Chapter 2

The Next Morning
     You wake up seeing your brother still sleeping you got up from your bed "oh right today is where I transferred school"you said while rubbing your sleepy eyes you then went to your drawer,opened it and you saw your uniform (lets just say it's in your drawer hahaha ✨ magic ✨)

     You took a glance at your brother still sleeping so you quickly change in your uniform (protecting the child's eyes because his still innocent) thank goodness he didn't wake up.

     You were done putting on your uniform you look at the clock still early so you decided to wake hiraku "Hiraku wake up it's morning~" you whisper to his ear making him startled wahh!onii-chan voice...he thought he's face suddenly turned tomato "M-morning Onii-chan"he said while rubbing his eyes "Good morning to you too I'll go downstairs to eat breakfast do you want to go to?" you said smiling at the little boy he then nod looking at you.

     You guys got out to your bedroom you then saw Hetoshi somehow glaring at Hiraku "Good morning Hetoshi"you said smiling at him"Good morning Onii-chan" Hetoshi said smiling sweetly you then pat his head making him blush"uhh Onii-chan should go first I have to change in my uniform"Hiraku said smiling at you "hmm sure then I should go downstairs now"you said then you leave them alone.

Hetoshi P. O. V
"what do think your doing"i said looking at him angry slight of annoyance."hmm what am I doing?"he said "don't act dumb TSK"who do he think he is TSK..."fine I just slept with Onii-chan bedroom"he said like nothing bigs deal "TSK lucky bastard"i said.

Back to Your P.O.V
You were downstairs eating your toast at the kitchen  "y/n I have to go to job have fun at school ok"your mother said giving you a kiss on your forehead "bye mom love you"you said while eating your toast "love you too"your mom said and leave the door.

"Hmm should I be early I want to explore the school"you said nodding at to what you said"then is decided" you said excitedly so you got your bag while you were about to get ready going to school "Onii-chan is early to go school" you look behind and you saw Hotaka "oh I just want to explore the school"you said smiling at the little boy "oh take care then O-onii-chan"he said sadly "Aww don't be sad Hotaka I'll be back at noon"you said giving a pat to the boy "I want a kiss Onii-chan"he said looking at you cutely your heart got a hit of an arrow for his cuteness "I CAN KISS YOU MORE"You thought but you can't do that to a child you'll just look like a maniac in front of a child.You took a glanced at the boy still looking at you"oh sure you little cutesy"you kiss his forehead like your mom,making him a slight tint of blush."Bye"you said waving at the boy.
You got in the car "Good morning"you greet the driver and he nod smiling at you.

Time skip at the school
    You got out the car waving a good bye to the driver.You look at the school is big of course,everyone was looking at you admirely some are jealous.(Lets just say your like beautiful ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You ignore it then someone came to you"You must be Y/n new transferred student Mr.Suzuki told me about you"The old man said "Yes and you are? " you said making a Question face "oh I'm the Principal of this school nice to meet you"he said smiling at you and you nod to him "This will be your schedule for your class,this student will tutor you since your early"he said while he introduced the male student "I'm Takahashi Shinjiro"the male student said.

A/n:the picture ^^ is Not mine oh BTW there's an Introduction Part 2 coming up I add more men HIHIHI

"I'm Y/n"you said smiling giving him a tint of blush "then I must go" the principal said bowing before leaving them."were at the same class btw"Shinjiro said looking at you with a sweet smile.

Time skip im too lazy to what happened to the tour.
*Bells Ring* "that's the bell let's go to our classroom"He said and you nod.You guys got there,you saw the teacher in front saying "We have a transferred student please come in"the teacher said while Shinjiro go to his own sit.You got in the front "My name is Suzuki Y/n nice to meet you all I hope we become friends"you said smiling at them some student was admired at you some are plastic ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). "I'm Mr.Misaaki,you may sit next to Mr.Sasaki"Sir Misaaki saidand you nod.Sasaki raise his hand so you can know where he sit at.

Time Skip to lunch
Everyone was leaving then someone came up to you and said "do want to have lunch"you look up to the boy "oh sorry I didn't introduce myself"he said scratching the back of his neck.

That's all for today I'm too lazy to do more I hope you guys like it😅😊