journey to fill the emptiness

I know how much you wanted me to do such job but if you are not here then what's the point to join. ..

I have everything for what a man dreams but I still feel that something is missing. .. I still feel a part of me still away from me ...

& I don't know what's that. .. I have mom by my side. . She is trying her best to fill the gap of you both. ..

She is also alone some where. .. I'm thinking to take her there with me when I will go to college for saying no. ..

She told me it will be a change for me ... I think she also needs same. .. it would not be problem because we have our mansion there to say more over that I can't leave her alone here not for a single second. .. I need to tell her too. . Yes

Thinking he get up & marched towards his mom's room. ..

-------------------'''-------------------'''-----------------

He entered in his mom's room...

Sidharth - mom

Mom - yes bacha

Sidharth - mom .. I'm thinking why don't we both go there for some day's. .

Mom - achanak ea plan but why. .

Sidharth - mom .. you told na it will be a change ... then why not for both of us. .

Mom raised her eyebrow in question. ..

Sidharth - i mean if I will go then you will be alone here. .. I can't leave you alone here. .. I need to go there to inform them about my decision. ..

Mom - so you decided.. then what's it..

Sidharth - That you will get to know soon. . Now just pack your stuff we will leave tomorrow & please remember to pack your medicines. . You always forget that. ...

Mom - Yes mera bacha. ..but I hope tera decision positive ho... I want you to live.
Life always moves on. . So it's better to go with the flow. .

Sidharth nodded his head in positive manner. ..

Mom - please call Karke waha ke house keeper ko inform kar dena. . They will arrange everything necessary. .

Sidharth - OK. .. ab aap apna saman jaldi pack karlo. . I'm sending Radha ( house helper ) to help you. .

He left the room saying that ...

Mom pov- I hope what you told you will do all. .. I want to see you happy. . I want to see my old Sidharth. . Cracking jokes doing pranks & laughing his heart out. . I know you are showing me that you are all OK but I know you are sad from inside. . I know you are missing your dad. . But you can't just stop your life like this .. you need someone who will give you same warmth that you feel for your dad may be more than that ..

I pray God that it happens soon. ..

Sidharth walked to his room & dialled a number. ..

Sidharth - hello Sidharth shukla here
Person - yes .. sir
Sidharth - mom & me both are coming there tomorrow so make necessary arrangements & also cook's .. we will stay there for some day's. .
House keeper - yes sir it will be done anything else. ..
Sidharth - no that's it do that. .. if anything else needed in will call you. .

On the other side. .

Shehnaaz is sleeping hugging her teddy bear. .

&

&

talking to her teddy. .

Bobo you know I'm little bit nervous. .

( you guy's must be thinking... so let me introduce you bobo lovely teddy of sehenaaz she shares everything with him. . Why you will get to know just go with the flow )

You know na .. I don't like to go around new people & guess what I have registered in a special class for violin. . I just hope sab Acha ho .. I'm nervous sab thik to hoga na & most important is don't no anyone in that class .. so many new people. . I just know my friend jessy joining that class with me but still I'm feeling something different. . Don't know something good or bad will happen I can sense it. .. I hope Sab sehi ho. ..

She just kissed bobo & snuggled into him for warmth. . & said I love you bobo you are my baby my shona meli jaan hai tu mela puttu. .

Sidharth packed his stuff & checked all things properly & also his mom is all things done her .. after checking everything he had dinner & fall on his stomach in bed ... sighing he said ...

Let's sleep long day tomorrow is waiting so many things to settle. .

Next day Sidharth & his mom headed on their journey. .

-----------""""""""""""""""""""""""""""----------

Guys that's it for today I hope you all like it .. & please please vote ... & let me know in comments if you like my writing it motivate me .. I'm not a professional writer I'm a silent reader. . With so much thinking I have started to write. . If you think I need to do any changes please please feel free to share your thought...

Love you guys 😘😘😘